I just started season two of Z Nation, and I like it a lot so far. The first five or so episodes of season one had pretty bad production quality in my opinion, but it got a lot better after that.

A quote from a review that sums up why I like the show:
This show delivers what fans of the zombie genre want to see and it doesn't pretend to hide it; -Quick action. -Lots of zombies. -Constant danger. -No safe hideouts. -Having some FUN in the apocalypse.

This show keeps the survivors active and running. Stories take up an episode, instead of a season, meaning they may lack in depth, but give more satisfaction per episode. With challenging obstacles, the characters are smart as you would expect of survivors of a zombie apocalypse.

The acting is solid, with some more-known names like DJ Qualls and Harold Perrineau (1), together with a lot of fresh blood. In this show we see better dialogue between a guy and a dog than other shows create between a father and son.

Characters are diverse to keep interest, but aren't forced. They get enough screen time as their own, instead of supporting roles.

The show pokes a bit of fun at the zombie genre by creating zombie- babies, zombie-dogs, runners, and floaters, which keeps the blood pumping.

Top reasons to watch: -Zombies are just called zombies. -Survivors are not retarded. -Action, fun.
Are you planning on or already watching it?
If you're already watching it, how do you like it so far?