Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

not more restricted

good will see, 6 months ago I restricted.

and they spent 6 months and redid the appeal,it's been two weeks and have not told me anything.

what do I do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    give up and make a new account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    really? 2 weeks? some people haveto wait 9 months to get a simple no just wait it takes time

Thanks
    Why do you give a fuck about osu appeal feature? The staff don't give a fuck about you, seriously. I left Cheat Engine on by mistake when I submitted a score and they restricted my account. Fuck the appeal, I even emailed directly to them and they just "take a look at the rules". Fuck them.

Anw, just create a clone and have fun. I have been restricted, disabled and banned a lot. Now I create a new clone weekly, just in case.
    Last edited by as013; 10-31-2016 at 03:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by as013 View Post
    Why do you give a fuck about osu appeal feature? The staff don't give a fuck about you, seriously. I left Cheat Engine on by mistake when I submitted a score and they restricted my account. Fuck the appeal, I even emailed directly to them and they just "take a look at the rules". Fuck them.

Anw, just create a clone and have fun. I have been restricted, disabled and banned a lot. Now I create a new clone weekly, just in case.
    ^^ This is probably the best advice you'll get here.
    Just make a new account and play from 0 slowly. The osu! staff is just rude and about 90% of the appeals get denied anyways. If you don't know how to make a new acc, PM me I will try to explain or try following the tutorial @gutgutgut made here recently :]