Thanks

Is the protesting in Charlottesville really necessary?

Like wtf are we doing killing each other.... why cant everyone just get along.... fcking whites started all of this.... Why not just kill everyone.... Skin color is just skin color but we are still human... Sure its the KKK but cmon wtf opinions? inquires? Answers?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Freedom touched a critical artery in Charlottesville. Is the dilemma between "I can think/do whatever I want (raise a Nazi flag)" and "you can do whatever you want that is globally accepted (fight for gay marriage and legal drugs)". It just got worse thanks to Trump and the common attitude of the Americans.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.

__________________________________________________ ____________

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazk For This Useful Post:

Asgeirr (08-18-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    In all reality, the whole consensus with the recent protests and bitter arguments between left and right are following a very basic premise that all humans know.

It's sibling rivalry.

Anti-Fascists and Black Lives Matter are fighting because they feel as if the government is doing bad, all due to the pawns of the government (police officers, members of the judiciary branch, et cetra) making things look like they are out to kill, harm, and jail minorities. The pushing factor behind this, regardless of political view, is indeed the main stream media. When it comes down to it, you will primarily see news stories about excessive force, deadly force, and man hunts going out for people of color. As this occurs, it seems to the common viewer that the police are primarily taking people of color in, or killing and hurting them in overwhelming numbers. The effect of this, of course, is that people will band together in resentment of the federal government, as you have seen with the harsh protests against police that we have observed last year. With this, we slowly saw people choose sides. People flew to the BLM, raising their arms as they watched their fellow citizens being gunned down, and sometimes being blinded by the fact that some of them were indeed lawful in reference to law. Others flew towards the side of the police and the federal government because they feel that those who defend us with their lives should not be blamed when thrown into life-or-death situations, and they made the wrong decision. This began the split. (This is a point of bias, and can be disregarded, but I find that the standing President, Mr. Barack Obama, did little to defuse these situations, and if anything, used these times to push laws into effect outside of the public eye, I.E, Russian distribution sanctions on major importers.)

Finally came the election. You had pain and suffering on both sides, for both sides. Hillary Clinton has a horrible wrap with those who are fond of constitutional law, as well as those who kept Benghazi in mind. Slowly but surely, mudslinging insured that her other lies would come out to the public. Her e-mail scandal caused a large public distrust in her, as it was misguided and illegal (cited under the State Department's current guidelines). Then you had Donald Trump; A disruptive and scrutinized public figure who decided that he could use his umbrella of influence to run for office. His involvement in reality television shows and 'professional' wrestling brought a large load of things that should not have been said in the public eye, let alone in private. The Clinton Campaign then began slinging around words such as misogynistic and hatred, and when words that are associated to a multitude of issues within people's personal lives are thrown about as such, people begin throwing up their arms in disbelief. Quickly, those who are moderate begun tiring from the whole debacle, and people were tired of politics. Soon, it became a battle of social media. The left threw up videos of Trump saying horrible things for reality television shows and other scripted events, and the right began piecing together evidence of Clinton lying under oath. Then, sources chimed in to cause issues in both campaigns; Specifically 'piss-gate' and Four-chan knowing the dates that the Clinton campaign was going to release a line of lies against Donald Trump. In addition, Clinton's FBI investigation began, and everyone was thrown for a curve. Finally, out of nowhere, those who were tired of the lies and games that politicians played tied with the conservatives and those who simply appreciated Trumps aggressive manner voted him into office.

End of story, hooray

Now, both of those sides have slowly dissolved into immense hatred for the other. When it comes down to it, both sides are to blame. Those on the right condemn the KKK and White Nationalists, as they are extremists and those who want President Trump to succeed know that they are dragging him and his image down. Those on the left, however, are radicalizing more commonly than the right. There are more and more people joining ANTI-FA and BLM than those that are joining the KKK and White Brotherhoods, but the left refuses to criticize these groups and simply brush off their acts of violence as 'few and far between'. It's stupid to me; any and all acts of violence should call for something to be disbanded. Fuck the KKK, White Brotherhood, BLM, Anti-fa. They are all scum.

When it comes to the statues, keep them. The statues aren't stood for racism and oppression, they are there for history. There is a statue of a union civil war soldier in my home town, but does that mean that I share the beliefs as the union (raising taxes by 10%, instituting a draft when the standing army was easily out-numbering that of the confederacy, extorting southerners who couldn't live without Union cash flow, segregation)? No. Statues are erected in memory of those who change the course of world history greatly, not for their beliefs. Statues of General Stonewall Jackson, Robert E. Lee, George Pickett, Ulysses S. Grant, William Sherman, George Custer, and Abraham Lincoln should all stand in rememberance of their leadership and courage in battle, not their countries beliefs.

TL;DR keep statues for history, kill all radicals on both sides of the political spectrum, all violence is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

i h8 u l0ng tyme
    Freminik Realms Admin & Developer (RIP)
    Ikov Runescape Private Server Support (RIP)

Just looking for some Memes

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sorca For This Useful Post:

Asgeirr (08-18-2017),Sarmae (08-23-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorca View Post
    In all reality, the whole consensus with the recent protests and bitter arguments between left and right are following a very basic premise that all humans know.

It's sibling rivalry.

Anti-Fascists and Black Lives Matter are fighting because they feel as if the government is doing bad, all due to the pawns of the government (police officers, members of the judiciary branch, et cetra) making things look like they are out to kill, harm, and jail minorities. The pushing factor behind this, regardless of political view, is indeed the main stream media. When it comes down to it, you will primarily see news stories about excessive force, deadly force, and man hunts going out for people of color. As this occurs, it seems to the common viewer that the police are primarily taking people of color in, or killing and hurting them in overwhelming numbers. The effect of this, of course, is that people will band together in resentment of the federal government, as you have seen with the harsh protests against police that we have observed last year. With this, we slowly saw people choose sides. People flew to the BLM, raising their arms as they watched their fellow citizens being gunned down, and sometimes being blinded by the fact that some of them were indeed lawful in reference to law. Others flew towards the side of the police and the federal government because they feel that those who defend us with their lives should not be blamed when thrown into life-or-death situations, and they made the wrong decision. This began the split. (This is a point of bias, and can be disregarded, but I find that the standing President, Mr. Barack Obama, did little to defuse these situations, and if anything, used these times to push laws into effect outside of the public eye, I.E, Russian distribution sanctions on major importers.)

Finally came the election. You had pain and suffering on both sides, for both sides. Hillary Clinton has a horrible wrap with those who are fond of constitutional law, as well as those who kept Benghazi in mind. Slowly but surely, mudslinging insured that her other lies would come out to the public. Her e-mail scandal caused a large public distrust in her, as it was misguided and illegal (cited under the State Department's current guidelines). Then you had Donald Trump; A disruptive and scrutinized public figure who decided that he could use his umbrella of influence to run for office. His involvement in reality television shows and 'professional' wrestling brought a large load of things that should not have been said in the public eye, let alone in private. The Clinton Campaign then began slinging around words such as misogynistic and hatred, and when words that are associated to a multitude of issues within people's personal lives are thrown about as such, people begin throwing up their arms in disbelief. Quickly, those who are moderate begun tiring from the whole debacle, and people were tired of politics. Soon, it became a battle of social media. The left threw up videos of Trump saying horrible things for reality television shows and other scripted events, and the right began piecing together evidence of Clinton lying under oath. Then, sources chimed in to cause issues in both campaigns; Specifically 'piss-gate' and Four-chan knowing the dates that the Clinton campaign was going to release a line of lies against Donald Trump. In addition, Clinton's FBI investigation began, and everyone was thrown for a curve. Finally, out of nowhere, those who were tired of the lies and games that politicians played tied with the conservatives and those who simply appreciated Trumps aggressive manner voted him into office.

End of story, hooray

Now, both of those sides have slowly dissolved into immense hatred for the other. When it comes down to it, both sides are to blame. Those on the right condemn the KKK and White Nationalists, as they are extremists and those who want President Trump to succeed know that they are dragging him and his image down. Those on the left, however, are radicalizing more commonly than the right. There are more and more people joining ANTI-FA and BLM than those that are joining the KKK and White Brotherhoods, but the left refuses to criticize these groups and simply brush off their acts of violence as 'few and far between'. It's stupid to me; any and all acts of violence should call for something to be disbanded. Fuck the KKK, White Brotherhood, BLM, Anti-fa. They are all scum.

When it comes to the statues, keep them. The statues aren't stood for racism and oppression, they are there for history. There is a statue of a union civil war soldier in my home town, but does that mean that I share the beliefs as the union (raising taxes by 10%, instituting a draft when the standing army was easily out-numbering that of the confederacy, extorting southerners who couldn't live without Union cash flow, segregation)? No. Statues are erected in memory of those who change the course of world history greatly, not for their beliefs. Statues of General Stonewall Jackson, Robert E. Lee, George Pickett, Ulysses S. Grant, William Sherman, George Custer, and Abraham Lincoln should all stand in rememberance of their leadership and courage in battle, not their countries beliefs.

TL;DR keep statues for history, kill all radicals on both sides of the political spectrum, all violence is stupid.
    Damn ummm Longgggggggggggggggggggggggggg read that later .... Thanks for input

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sorry, I've studied politics and government intervention for 6 years throughout high school and college; This stuff is my bread and butter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

i h8 u l0ng tyme
    Freminik Realms Admin & Developer (RIP)
    Ikov Runescape Private Server Support (RIP)

Just looking for some Memes

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sorca For This Useful Post:

Asgeirr (08-22-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorca View Post
    Sorry, I've studied politics and government intervention for 6 years throughout high school and college; This stuff is my bread and butter
    All good... I read it. Quite good 100000% better then my response if someone asked me lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    "fucking whites started this"

Any respect I would have for you is gone. I don't dislike blacks because they are black, I dislike blacks because they say stuff like that. Now a days blacks are more racist than whites.
    Last edited by ERYHse5rhrerhjetheth; 08-23-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Can't really call any violent riot "necessary" on any level IMO.

"Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself." - Henry James

[IMG]https://**********.com/addskype/red/kval98se%40gmail.com.png[/IMG]