Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Preordered PS4 game on cracked account - auto download?

So I have bought a cracked ps4 account with a preordered fifa 17 on it. When I received it I was told to deactivate right away and then set it as primary on my ps4.. Under library i saw that fifa 17 was set to "auto download when released". So does this mean that the game will automatically start downloading on my ps4, even though im not logged into the account (but is is set as primary on my console).. Or do i have to log into the cracked account again to start the download?

And another question: Can the owner download the game as well now when the account is no longer his main account?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Good question .. I was wondering that too.

Thanks
    Not just me then :P Wondering if I should be ready to login and grab the download instantly when the game is released.. Dont want the password to change and unable me from downloading it..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I think you should just wait after the release, like one day.
    That way you can directly start your download without any problems.

Thanks
    Yea.. But the problem, as i see it, is if the owner tries to start the download before I do, and is denied access to the download because the account is no longer primary on his console.. Then he would probably go and change the password for the account which will unable me from logging into his account and download the game..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel249 View Post
    I think you should just wait after the release, like one day.
    That way you can directly start your download without any problems.
    It's a cracked acc
    Owner can change the password at any time.
    I believe you must be logged in for security reasons :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I bought fifa17 two weeks ago, did same. clicked on dl from the ps store site.

now when i tried to login to the site, pw changed!

haha im thinking the same now, what will happen will the game dl or not?

interesting thread, lets see.

Thanks
    ah, this is a tricky question... waiting for confirmation on this too.

Thanks
    If no one knows how to approach this I think you should try to log in and download the game immediately after the game you have preordered is released - before the owner tries to download the game. I think it becomes a problem if the owner tries to download the game first and is denied because the account is no longer his primary, then he will change password (I dont know this - but its how i think it works).. Of course the owner could plan to download the game immediately after its released too which will make some problems when both of you are trying to log into his account..

But as I said.. I dont know this for sure, thats why i asked the question in the first place. This is just my theory of how this could go down. If anyone have tried to buy a preordered game on a cracked account before please let us know :-)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    The best way is to login with this cracked account on android psn app and do not login until game is released. Then you can download from this app directly to primary ps4 (in this case yours). Remember you must log out from cracked account on your ps4 forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I mean not log out from android psn app

Thanks
    Awesome feature. I downloaded the PSN app for iOS and started a download to my personal ps4 account when i was signed out on my ps4. Worked perfectly. I can see this feature is available on the psn store from the pc as well.

This seems like a safe way to login to cracked accounts? I mean, I dont get signed out on my ps4 when im logging in from ps store on my PC.. And I dont get any notification on my email when im signing in to ps store this way..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Yes, you can check for new games on ios or android app. And when you log with cracked account you can push photo of user, then profile and you can see if the owner is online (blue dot online, red offline). But remember that you never log in on your ps4 on that account after you activate your console primary. And most important you never change any data of the owner - email or pass neither spend any money. If you do like that you can play games for at least 6 months..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frxx696 View Post
    Yes, you can check for new games on ios or android app. And when you log with cracked account you can push photo of user, then profile and you can see if the owner is online (blue dot online, red offline). But remember that you never log in on your ps4 on that account after you activate your console primary. And most important you never change any data of the owner - email or pass neither spend any money. If you do like that you can play games for at least 6 months..
    Really great explained.. Thanks. So you would say its okay to log in every now and then on the iOS/android app to check for new games?
    And do you happen to know if the owner can download his purchased games from PS store when the account is no longer primary on his console?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You can check on app from time to time for new games of the owner (if the owner doesn't change pass) and download games from download list to your PS4 (primary). Owner of the account can play online and download games if he is logged on his account (but he can't play from other account because his not primary any more)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frxx696 View Post
    You can check on app from time to time for new games of the owner (if the owner doesn't change pass) and download games from download list to your PS4 (primary). Owner of the account can play online and download games if he is logged on his account (but he can't play from other account because his not primary any more)
    Thanks. Do you happen to know if my preorder download will start automatically, even though the owner have changed the password for the account? When I logged into his account on my ps4 a week ago I set the game to "automatically download when released". And the account is still primary on my console, but the password have changed.. So im not sure if the game will downloadto my console anyway?

Edit: I have not tried logging into the account from my ps4 after the first time i logged in and set it to primary. I found out the password had changed from sonys site https://account.sonyentertainmentnet...d/login.action
    Last edited by qAstro; 09-26-2016 at 03:37 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast