Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Xbox One account questions

After getting a hang of how the PSN account things go, I wanted to get into the xbox accounts because all my friends are in that console family. (tfw I get all my games dirt cheap but have nobody to play with lmao) I can't ever really get a straight answer from any seller I come by.

Are the accounts usually cracked?

If so, how long do the accounts usually last before the owner takes the account back?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    didnt know xbox one acc selling was a thing at least not with the ease that psn has. why would you want to downgrade anyways? stick with the ps4 or ideally build a gaming pc if not already
    If Ive Helped You Hit That Thanks And/Or Reputation Button Please!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by a7xowns View Post
    didnt know xbox one acc selling was a thing at least not with the ease that psn has. why would you want to downgrade anyways? stick with the ps4 or ideally build a gaming pc if not already
    xbox accounts are defiantly a thing. i used to sell them.

Thanks
    Microsoft doesn't ignore like Sony, they will ban consoles that use cracked accounts, and cracking is much harder than Sony.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I use xbox accounts. I buy accounts only. These are not someone else's account, the sellers makes a new account for you everytime. I don't know how they do it but i have been using accounts for around a year now and i have never experienced any issues till the accounts yet. And microsoft doesn't bans xbox consoles ever because of this. Read on their website.

The only thing you must care is to change the password and recovery email ASAP and then no worries! All my friends use accounts, we can't afford $60 XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1nalcord View Post
    I use xbox accounts. I buy accounts only. These are not someone else's account, the sellers makes a new account for you everytime. I don't know how they do it but i have been using accounts for around a year now and i have never experienced any issues till the accounts yet. And microsoft doesn't bans xbox consoles ever because of this. Read on their website.

The only thing you must care is to change the password and recovery email ASAP and then no worries! All my friends use accounts, we can't afford $60 XD
    I've been doing the same myself.
    My seller has had trouble getting games at the moment if you can please PM your current suppler that would be great.
    KnK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazz66 View Post
    I've been doing the same myself.
    My seller has had trouble getting games at the moment if you can please PM your current suppler that would be great.
    KnK
    I used to buy games from tiger and genius but they are now scamming . I currently don't bought any as i had bought all pre orders from them. I hope they will be back!