Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IridiumsBanAccount View Post
    Guys this wasn't me, my account has been compromised ever since my Skype got hacked. If you want proof, just go down into my visitor messages and you can see that I was having account problems. I will also have people post that they knew my account as compromised. I couldn't recover my Skype so I had to make a new account, so I also took the opportunity to change my Mpgh name. The same thing happened with my Mpgh account, i was unable to recover is because I didn't remember my old email's password. Could a admin check the ip address that the PM was sent over? I can assure you I was not the one who sent that Pm

- - - Updated - - -

^^ /msg2short

- - - Updated - - -

^^ /msg2short

- - - Updated - - -

^^ /msg2short

- - - Updated - - -

^^ /msg2short

- - - Updated - - -

^^ /msg2short

- - - Updated - - -

^^ /msg2short

- - - Updated - - -

^^ /msg2short

- - - Updated - - -

^^ /msg2short

- - - Updated - - -

^^ /msg2short

- - - Updated - - -

^^ /msg2short
    If your going to use an excuse at least be original, "my account was hacked and my skype was hacked"... Yea right, the hacker used your account to rig a giveaway instead of using it to scam people? Totally believable mate.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

AceStyx (09-27-2016),[MPGH]Jov (09-24-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    RIP in peace

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    If your going to use an excuse at least be original, "my account was hacked and my skype was hacked"... Yea right, the hacker used your account to rig a giveaway instead of using it to scam people? Totally believable mate.
    Go to my Vm and scroll down, the person who hacked my account and my Skype tried to scam several people a month or two ago... And the giveaway was like a $1000 skin, most people don't we buy/sell/trade that much on this website
    Last edited by IridiumsBanAccount; 09-24-2016 at 09:28 PM.

Thanks
    Hey man, was wondering if you were up to rig the giveaway for me?
    lamboxd

EDIT: It's a joke /fp
    Last edited by Chanchanbimy; 09-24-2016 at 10:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    This is pathetic hahah, I hope you enjoy your ban @IridiumsBanAccount (or you get unbanned if it's true what you said, but I don't think you are innocent)

hanging from ya girls ceiling fan whaddup
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    @ @IridiumsBanAccount

If you did not have 2FA and you were legitimately hacked, your fault, take it on the chin, but in the occurrence that you did have 2FA, you deserve a perm.
    @Liz possible 2FA check to see if he's lying c:
    bonk

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post

If you did not have 2FA and you were legitimately hacked, your fault, take it on the chin, but in the occurrence that you did have 2FA, you deserve a perm.
    possible 2FA check to see if he's lying c:[/b]
    Never had 2FA :/ Didn't know it would cost me a ban.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enough007 View Post
    This is pathetic hahah, I hope you enjoy your ban IridiumsBanAccount (or you get unbanned if it's true what you said, but I don't think you are innocent)
    Speaking to Dave right now, hopefull he'll come through and unbann me, it wasn't me, Im going to get him to check whether my ip matches with the ip that sent that PM :|

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Never had 2FA :/ Didn't know it would cost me a ban.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking to Dave right now, hopefull he'll come through and unbann me, it wasn't me, Im going to get him to check whether my ip matches with the ip that sent that PM :|
    I think you are fucked, (at least this applies for scams not sure if it applies for this. They said that if you get hacked without the 2fa you have to compensate those who got scammed while your account was hacked. I hope you get unbanned (if it's true what you said).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by enough007 View Post
    I think you are fucked, (at least this applies for scams not sure if it applies for this. They said that if you get hacked without the 2fa you have to compensate those who got scammed while your account was hacked. I hope you get unbanned (if it's true what you said).
    Well, the person who hacked my skype and account didn't really scam anyone, they attempted to but luckily people were proactive and were reporting it to me and so I created a new skype account and to match so that the name was same on both my mpgh and skype, I changed my name. Anyways the ban on my account is only 3 days, but still I don't want the reputation of being dodgy and scamming & rigging giveaways etc because Im planning on having a new shop so I want this all cleared so it doesn't affect my reputation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Well, the person who hacked my skype and account didn't really scam anyone, they attempted to but luckily people were proactive and were reporting it to me and so I created a new skype account and to match so that the name was same on both my mpgh and skype, I changed my name. Anyways the ban on my account is only 3 days, but still I don't want the reputation of being dodgy and scamming & rigging giveaways etc because Im planning on having a new shop so I want this all cleared so it doesn't affect my reputation
    Oh it's temporal, then you are not fucked haha. I think you will be able to clean your reputation if you provide enough proof

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    doesn't matter you still legit tried to rig a giveaway with me.

Thanks
    You work hard at being tough huh micro
    Last edited by 0x007O_0'; 09-29-2016 at 07:12 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123