Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Mutation Mode is No Longer Fun

I Hack when there is a Hack available. But You are being chased by 13 Mutants and One Shot kill them all? I mean SERIOUSLY? Why are the mutants now hiding from the Soldiers? Thats just stupid.

When you face Hackers, with Aimbot, wall hack, they too have their weakness. They can be beaten by either hacks, or just pro people. I love to hack and I love fitghting hackers. But thats just NOT fun.

Mutations Mode was fun for 3 Days. Not anymore. People in Zone 13 from the same clan hide in a Box with a Mutant Blocking it. So all 14 Mutants cant get in, and the guy just sits there and racks up the kills. At the start of Port people block the Ramp. Why? Whats the point? Its frustrating and stupid. Then you glitch in the boxes.

You can call me a QQ or a crybaby, whatever. I dont care. Im all for Hacking and shit. But when you do it so the games no longer fun or challenging I dont like it.

Anybody else know what the fuck is up with that? How come MPGH doesnt have a public hack if people DAYS after the Update already have an EPIC Hack like ONE SHOT KILL MUTANTS.

Cant tell me its a PRIVATE HACK because 4 people have done it to me so far.

I dunno. I guess Im QQing. Go ahead and request thread close. Or talk to me about it. whatever.

Official Shit-List
    "my name is lol"
    "lakshay{Banned}"

Dudes I'm "Ok" With
    "HowHate"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rollout1 For This Useful Post:

doruktuzcu (05-08-2010),Roxside13 (05-19-2011),the1sniper (09-09-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    noob ! choob ! omg ! retard ! Ban this fool ! OMGagain ! /request close ! /close ! /close_pls !

nah man ur right. there is no fun .. 1 idiot block ramp no1 can get up and every1 die ... where 's the all fun gone ? ... :>

@accountforsale 100% trustful +1 vouch for him

credits to XxTylerxX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i have never played with a hacker on mutation mode
    Everybody wanting to post in crossfire section read these
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-5-2011-a.html

EX.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by hahne123 View Post
    i have never played with a hacker on mutation mode
    I dont report to Z8 Games cuz it doesnt do shit, and I dont want people reporting me when I hack (which is seldom cuz I only goto MPGH and no public hack obviously) but man, its rediculous. You have full 6,000 HP and he looks at you, BOOM you're dead. He can get a killing spree of 6 sometimes. Its fucking worthless. Its like SPEED HACK... completely Obvious and Not even Fun.

Part of the Fun is trying not to get noticed.

Official Shit-List
    "my name is lol"
    "lakshay{Banned}"

Dudes I'm "Ok" With
    "HowHate"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rollout1 For This Useful Post:

omokiller4ev (02-15-2010)

Thanks
    lawl, he wants a VIP hack to be pub, lmfao. Blocking is fun xD. Its call stragety when you get a friend to help out. I got banned for hack once. Because i made a noiob and shot everyone in fortress through the florr. and it was a week ago, and i played crossfire for like7 months? lawl. im not always playing tho
    [YOUTUBE][HTML]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1rm4SazjKsQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1rm4SazjKsQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>/HTML][/YOUTUBE]

NEW LADY BRUCE LEE, FAMILIAR RIGHT? A CHINESE PERSON BEATING UP A BLACK ONE, ON A BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so awesome, but im downloading at 5kb a sec, anyone wanna tell me why? i don't got a virus, jsut problem with connections

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 19900606 View Post
    lawl, he wants a VIP hack to be pub, lmfao. Blocking is fun xD. Its call stragety when you get a friend to help out. I got banned for hack once. Because i made a noiob and shot everyone in fortress through the florr. and it was a week ago, and i played crossfire for like7 months? lawl. im not always playing tho
    Nah, VIP can stay VIP. I just wouldnt mind a Full Bright + Wall Hack. Thats all I need. I dont need Aimbot no recoil speed all that jazz. Its simple I think and can be done. I used to love the Invisible Hack on Ghost Mode. It would piss people off so much. Hard to catch too, because Ghosts are invisible.

I just thinkt he 1 shot kill mutant is stupid.

Official Shit-List
    "my name is lol"
    "lakshay{Banned}"

Dudes I'm "Ok" With
    "HowHate"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    lols cf is not fun cause you guys are used too hacking, if you werent then it would be badasss

Thanks
    Im legit 90% of the time law. I hak if they hak. i hak if hes got bettter ping than me. Extremely g@y, i move back to wall and still get shot in the head. Turn Wh on. Fk him up xD
    [YOUTUBE][HTML]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1rm4SazjKsQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1rm4SazjKsQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>/HTML][/YOUTUBE]

NEW LADY BRUCE LEE, FAMILIAR RIGHT? A CHINESE PERSON BEATING UP A BLACK ONE, ON A BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so awesome, but im downloading at 5kb a sec, anyone wanna tell me why? i don't got a virus, jsut problem with connections

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    from hacks i only use no recoil and no spread <3 .. wallhak is nice ... but its no fun when u see where enemy is .

credits to XxTylerxX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsongao View Post
    lols cf is not fun cause you guys are used too hacking, if you werent then it would be badasss
    I love playing Crossfire without Hacking.
    I was playing Mutation Mode without it. I loved it. Pretty fun and intense some times.

I think hacking is fun sometimes. Not all the time.

Official Shit-List
    "my name is lol"
    "lakshay{Banned}"

Dudes I'm "Ok" With
    "HowHate"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    nice u got your 200 posts xD
    Everybody wanting to post in crossfire section read these
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-5-2011-a.html

EX.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by hahne123 View Post
    nice u got your 200 posts xD
    Time for me to Celebrate and Get Drunk.

Official Shit-List
    "my name is lol"
    "lakshay{Banned}"

Dudes I'm "Ok" With
    "HowHate"

Thanks
    MM in china was fun, not much hackes but if not for the bad ping...

Thanks
    This mode was never fun.
    --
    'Nuff said.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    This mode was never fun.
    --
    'Nuff said.
    u high?! it was fun 1st day .. but now its only game for kids and 1 shot killers :
    edit: and retards too

credits to XxTylerxX

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast