Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Carbon bot Problems

I'm currently doing the kiss the void quest on carbon 1.7.9.

Since I'm new to carbon I haven't quite become familiar with the bot so I have to questions:

1. How do I make carbon resume bot manager like in lebot so that if I disconnect I can auto-relogin and continue botting?

2. While killing fragments of chaos for kiss the void I often get this problem where I attack the enemy but then nothing happens. I don't go to the enemy. It doesn't go to me. Neither of us attack. It just stays like that and the bottom left screen keeps on saying I'm out of range. If I click a skill it would then start working again. Do you know how to change this?

Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    I'm currently doing the kiss the void quest on carbon 1.7.9.

Since I'm new to carbon I haven't quite become familiar with the bot so I have to questions:

1. How do I make carbon resume bot manager like in lebot so that if I disconnect I can auto-relogin and continue botting?

2. While killing fragments of chaos for kiss the void I often get this problem where I attack the enemy but then nothing happens. I don't go to the enemy. It doesn't go to me. Neither of us attack. It just stays like that and the bottom left screen keeps on saying I'm out of range. If I click a skill it would then start working again. Do you know how to change this?

Edit:
    Okay forget the second question I found out that I need to set the skill range in the cheat menu to max. So, I just need someone to tell me how to make the bot bot without my imput when it disconnects
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-25-2016 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Merged both posts into just one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @D.V, @Oliboli8769, mind helping this user out with his doubt?

Thanks
    As far as I know, the auto bot/bot manager should automatically start up once you automatically log back in if you have it set to do so, if you have lag killer it will prevent you from either entering the server or loading your character until you turn it off/on again.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trash For This Useful Post:

Hunter (09-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    So I got auto-relogin on. However, I find it to be at some point login and just stay in Battleon while the bot manager is stuck on killing a random monster.

The most comparable thing to me is if in lebot you would turn on auto-relogin but not turn on resume bot manager in the options menu. However this isn't the exact same thing, mind you.

- - - Updated - - -

I also found out that if I turn on auto-relogin and thereafter logoff, it will login, my quest window will show me the quest that the bot has, but the bot manager will have the commands stuck on "attack random monster".

Thanks
    If you could give me the information of your bot I can try it out myself and see if I can come up with a solution.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    If you could give me the information of your bot I can try it out myself and see if I can come up with a solution.
    Kiss the Void. It pseudo works but I still get he bugs that were outlined and I randomly end up being stuck in battleon.

It ain't too much of a problem. I'm already at 60 blood gems (getting nulgath nation house) however I would still like to get all 100 within the week. So bugs that waste hours while I'm not home are a nuisance.

Finally, I'm using carbon version 1.7.9

Since I can't post links then I'll just say the bot was from woods_879 who is a sick man
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 09-27-2016 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Can't do Links. I should proof read my posts more

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    Kiss the Void
    It's how he has it set up, it's already said to have bugs here and there so I guess you'd have to deal with them unless @woods_879 wants to help you out.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Imo don't bother with Carbon, just use Cetera instead.

As for the disconnecting issues, I also had this problem, but I never found a solution for it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to woods_879 For This Useful Post:

Rudol Von Stroheim (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
    Imo don't bother with Carbon, just use Cetera instead.

As for the disconnecting issues, I also had this problem, but I never found a solution for it.
    Mhm. Cetera is more useful for advanced bots imo. Let us know how it turns out. @Edgy_Name
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trash For This Useful Post:

Rudol Von Stroheim (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Mhm. Cetera is more useful for advanced bots imo. Let us know how it turns out. @Edgy_Name
    Well, I started cetera today. I gotta say, it is confusing. I might get used to it, but it seems like something that could work.

So by the time I started I got all 100 blood gems from carbon over the course of the week so I guess that is a non-issue (since the bugs weren't too bad, I could still get about 10-20 per day as long as it doesn't break while I'm sleeping)

However, I am doing the Nulgath Nation House quest so I still need to get the totems and gems of nulgath, which I found woody_879 's cetera bot.

Unless I find reason to, I'll just give up on this whole blood gems ordeal since I managed to max it out anyways. I might ask some questions about the totems on the page for that so woody_879 better watch for them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.