Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Game crashes when I inject anything into it

Question: Pretty much any .dll I inject into MW2 (hacks obviously) crashes the game. Catalyst's aimbot wont even allow my game to start up, if I alt+tab it still crashes it as soon as I inject. This ESP hack injects fine, but once I get in game and hit f12 (im using a vac disabler) it crashes my game. Im using Win XP, and cant get shit to work....anyone got any tips? roflmao.

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by djcynz View Post
    Question: Pretty much any .dll I inject into MW2 (hacks obviously) crashes the game. Catalyst's aimbot wont even allow my game to start up, if I alt+tab it still crashes it as soon as I inject. This ESP hack injects fine, but once I get in game and hit f12 (im using a vac disabler) it crashes my game. Im using Win XP, and cant get shit to work....anyone got any tips? roflmao.

Thanks
    first it just been updated so it might be a reason

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The game version is still the same. And ive been having this problem for over a week now. They worked for a bit then stopped working, and I know im not banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    The game version is still the same. And ive been having this problem for over a week now. They worked for a bit then stopped working, and I know im not banned.
    well maybe you don.t use a good injector or your cod mw2 files have been modified by a public hack you tryed and that wasn't safe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Im partially retarded. Just saw the game updated, but all the same ive been having this issue for a week or so now. I recently did a fresh install of the game so it has nothing to do with if a hack edited the files. I can still play without hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Im partially retarded. Just saw the game updated, but all the same ive been having this issue for a week or so now. I recently did a fresh install of the game so it has nothing to do with if a hack edited the files. I can still play without hacks.
    try getting a better graphic card. first time I tryed lvl hack it was making me the same then upgraded my comp and now no more problem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by powner View Post
    try getting a better graphic card. first time I tryed lvl hack it was making me the same then upgraded my comp and now no more problem
    Level hack worked for me fine. Its just pretty much anything that actually injects a .dll into it that screws me in the ass like im some sort of sleezy bustdown.
    My gfx card is fine, it wouldnt have anything to do with that lmao.