Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Downloading warrock.

OK, I downloaded it from Gamersfirst thing, then I clicked install and then it won't let me, it goes like 20% bla bla and after it reaches 100% it don't work it looks like this :

Please help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    It says "More information at nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error"
    Did you even visit this site ?

What does this message mean?

The installer has failed a self-check. This means that for some actions, the installer file has been altered from its original form. If the install were to continue, the software install would not be complete and will be broken. To prevent further problems, the installer refused to continue.
    How do I fix the problem?

There are a number of ways the installer can be modified, but we'll cover steps to fix the problem on your end. If all these steps don't work, please contact the developers or publishers of the software you are attempting to install or your normal computer support channels.

If the software was obtained from the Internet

1. Clear your browser's cache.
    2. Disable any download accelerators or managers and download the installer again.
    3. Rename the installer so it is a simple one-word name with no special characters (without removing the .exe suffix)
    * Example: install.exe
    4. Download the installer from another source approved by the software developer or publisher.
    * It might be corrupted on the server, or the connection to the server is unreliable from your location.
    5. Update your anti-virus software (if installed) and download the installer again.
    6. Disable your anti-virus software and download the installer again.
    7. Download the installer using another computer and copy it to the original computer.
    8. If you have the nVidia firewall installed, uninstall the program and download the installer again.
    9. Scan for, and remove malware and viruses on your system.
    10. Scan the hard drive using scandisk, chkdsk, or any other hard drive repair tool.

If the software was obtained from a CD, DVD, or other physical media:

If you are receiving this problem from an installer located on a disc or other media besides the Internet, then the problem may be due to a hardware failure or more likely the physical media being damaged. Try reading files from other parts of the media. If you are receiving read errors with other files on the disc, then the problem is likely due to damaged media. You will need to contact the source of the physical media for a replacement.
    Final Options

As a last resort, the installer can be executed even though it's corrupted. To bypass the corruption test, pass /NCRC on the command line. To do so, go to Start->Run, type cmd and hit Enter. A black console window should open. Drag the installer into the window, hit Space and type /NCRC. Hit Enter again and the installer should start. This is not recommended!

When all else fails, you will need to contact either the developers of the software you're attempting to download or your personal computer support channels.
    so yeah..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yeh I did visit the site, none of it helped at all.
    Last edited by Comet; 02-17-2010 at 06:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    don't worry it works now,I un-installed then installed again, now it works fine, hoping to use these hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Good to know , don't double post you can edit your old post by clicking the Edit button.

Thanks
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
    /CLOSED

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]