Thread: Black Screen

Thanks

Black Screen

Hey guys, this probably isn't the right place but thanks for any help given..

I was playing last night, quit the game, shut down my computer, come to play mw2 this morning after the update, and now whenever i start the game all i get is a black screen, with some error (which i cant read as i cant tab out or ctrl-alt-delete.. Any advice?

My computer usually runs everything on high and i can't see it being anything hardware related.. Thank You

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Try to start the game in Administartor-mode, or in XP Mode or something else! Eventually reinstall the game!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyHomo View Post
    Hey guys, this probably isn't the right place but thanks for any help given..

I was playing last night, quit the game, shut down my computer, come to play mw2 this morning after the update, and now whenever i start the game all i get is a black screen, with some error (which i cant read as i cant tab out or ctrl-alt-delete.. Any advice?

My computer usually runs everything on high and i can't see it being anything hardware related.. Thank You
    got a better idea try running it in a lower resolution and it may work same thing happened to me and i did what i just said now and it worked.... try it..

Thanks
    I'm just reinstalling but i will try what you said as soon as it has reinstalled and post back here. Thanks

Edit: A reinstall fixed the problem, really don't know what was wrong but nvm Thanks guys.
    Last edited by DannyHomo; 02-17-2010 at 09:31 AM.