Vault glitching, dupe possible????

Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7
Vault glitching, dupe possible????
https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comme...ch_your_vault/

Apparently vault is glitching out, rolling back or some shit, be careful. Heard stargaze lost a crown and other people lost life pots and stuff, a few claim to have duped stuff on accident.

Someone figure out what's happening and how I can dupe shit using this
Can confirm, it's literally the original 2 client dupe backwards. I was doing it on ASE which seems to have this issue prominent.
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
Can confirm, it's literally the original 2 client dupe backwards. I was doing it on ASE which seems to have this issue prominent.
Pls explain how a noob like me can take advantage of it and dupe pls
Quote Originally Posted by A_Random_Idiot View Post
Pls explain how a noob like me can take advantage of it and dupe pls
Had the most success with vault to inventory. One client is ASE the other is EUN. ASE client grabs from vault => inv. Stay in the vault and connect to EUN. Back to home real quick on ASE client while EUN begins to load. Check vault in EUN, if unsuccessful, drop items and rinse and repeat.
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
Had the most success with vault to inventory. One client is ASE the other is EUN. ASE client grabs from vault => inv. Stay in the vault and connect to EUN. Back to home real quick on ASE client while EUN begins to load. Check vault in EUN, if unsuccessful, drop items and rinse and repeat.
Also sb item dupe is possible right?
Quote Originally Posted by A_Random_Idiot View Post
Also sb item dupe is possible right?
Yeah, it's all single account. Keep in mind it's pretty much a 50-50% chance, dupe or null.
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
Yeah, it's all single account. Keep in mind it's pretty much a 50-50% chance, dupe or null.
Also, how do I make sure I don't lose my stuff? I have a gemstone on my character, so I drop in vault, then come back on Same character and try to dupe? Thanks for your help!
Quote Originally Posted by A_Random_Idiot View Post
Also, how do I make sure I don't lose my stuff? I have a gemstone on my character, so I drop in vault, then come back on Same character and try to dupe? Thanks for your help!
Like I said, it's pretty much a 50/50 % chance to dupe or null your items. Depends on if luck feels like smiling on you I guess.

And yeah, enjoy a dupe that can't really be fixed.
wait how does one have 2 clients open on different servers?
Quote Originally Posted by jeremyisweird View Post
wait how does one have 2 clients open on different servers?
2 clients, both have separate servers selected.
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
Like I said, it's pretty much a 50/50 % chance to dupe or null your items. Depends on if luck feels like smiling on you I guess.

And yeah, enjoy a dupe that can't really be fixed.
Ohh so I have a 50/50 chance of duping out or losing it? So I can't really profit duping stuff?
Quote Originally Posted by A_Random_Idiot View Post
Ohh so I have a 50/50 chance of duping out or losing it? So I can't really profit duping stuff?
You can tip the odds in your favor if you know which servers are bugging out.
same account? i dont get how you actually get the new itemsand / or dont lose the items entirely
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
Like I said, it's pretty much a 50/50 % chance to dupe or null your items. Depends on if luck feels like smiling on you I guess.

And yeah, enjoy a dupe that can't really be fixed.
When you put the items in, nexus and go back to the vault on the same server. You seem to lose items less this way.
HOW DOYOU LOG INTO THE SAME ACCOUNT ON 2 DIFFERENT CLIENTS I GET ERROR?
Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?