Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Help a brother (noob) out?

*NOTE BEFORE READING*

I always buy my guns for 90 days. The reason why is because I try to find a gun that I like and something I'll always get kills with. Sticking with a gun that I like for a good amount of time will definitely give me an advantage while playing.

Hey guys, I got some NX (20,000) and I was wondering what I should buy with it.

Since I've been picked off by snipers for a long time I though that I'd buy one myself. I'm not skilled with a sniper rifle, so when I buy one I'll usually look for one that has good damage, low-med recoil, and high damage.

Now to the assault rifles. I've been dominated while using the M16, mainly because I get killed by another player who is using the G3, AK-47, etc. I'm looking for an assault rifle that has a good amount of damage and is accurate. I'd prefer not to spend NX on an assault rifle, but if I have to then I guess I will.

And finally, let's talk about equipment. I was thinking about buying a med kit for 90 days. I'd mainly use the med kit for sniping in places that I like (mainly spots where I'm hidden). I'd use this technique if I was shot by another player using a 2-3 shot kill sniper. If I'd been shot 2 times I'd hide, use the med kit, pop out and shoot the other player in the face (kind of childish huh?).

I know that I won't be able to buy all of this with my NX, so please tell me what I should buy and what I shouldn't. I'll thank whoever gives me the best answer. Feel free to give me your opinion on what I should by (secondary, melee, equipment, etc.). Just try to relate to my question in some way.

*ALSO*
    If I posted this thread in the wrong topic feel free to tell me. Don't be an ass about it, because I am a noob.

Thanks
    - ISWL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    anything u wna buy lol its ur nx u can buy w.e u wnt if ur a snipeing guy buy a sniper if ur a spary guy buying a rec7 lol its based on how u play

.................................................. .................................................. ....................................

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2rap50 View Post
    anything u wna buy lol its ur nx u can buy w.e u wnt if ur a snipeing guy buy a sniper if ur a spary guy buying a rec7 lol its based on how u play
    Not much help.

I know it's my NX. I just was wondering what I should by with it. I don't want to go spend it on something that sucks but I think is cool.

Can anyone else help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    m416 cqb cant do any wrong

Almost zero recoil with good accuracy/4hk damage

Also, take advantage of sniper month and buy a l9 super mag ( 1 hit kill, good accuracy, people get mad )

Also, gift me an ak74-n case or an aug-n case 200nx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CRUSTY For This Useful Post:

ISWL (02-19-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    m416 cqb cant do any wrong

Almost zero recoil with good accuracy/4hk damage

Also, take advantage of sniper month and buy a l9 super mag ( 1 hit kill, good accuracy, people get mad )

Also, gift me an ak74-n case or an aug-n case 200nx
    Thanked.

The L9 rocks. The first match that I went into with it was on Waverider and I was killing everyone at the spawn (cheap I know). My final score was 30 and 7.

Sorry no gift.
    I spent all of my NX
    Last edited by ISWL; 02-19-2010 at 07:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ISWL View Post
    Thanked.

The L9 rocks. The first match that I went into with it was on Waverider and I was killing everyone at the spawn (cheap I know). My final score was 30 and 7.

Sorry no gift.
    I spent all of my NX
    Tar
    AK is the best gun If u know how to use it, its better than nx guns