Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

[Request]Acog To HDS-4 Reflex And ITech Scope

Now you're probably thinking "Go check the deeper threads"

But... Combat Arms has updates constantly and I really don't want to screw things up. Last time I did it, it fked it up because the Rez was a older version.

So please... I am requesting a ACOG to a HDS-4 Reflex(The one on PP19 Mod or the Famas G2) And the iTech Scope (M416CQB) Either one is fine. Oh, and most importantly, PLEASE, if you can, make it the same RANGE as the original itech/HDS. The previous Rez mods on scope keep the range the same. If you can, please reduce the range to minimum.

Thanks
    DURR HURR ALL I DO IS REQUEST AND MOOCH OFF THIS SITE DURR HURR

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by imoonz View Post
    Now you're probably thinking "Go check the deeper threads"

But... Combat Arms has updates constantly and I really don't want to screw things up. Last time I did it, it fked it up because the Rez was a older version.

So please... I am requesting a ACOG to a HDS-4 Reflex(The one on PP19 Mod or the Famas G2) And the iTech Scope (M416CQB) Either one is fine. Oh, and most importantly, PLEASE, if you can, make it the same RANGE as the original itech/HDS. The previous Rez mods on scope keep the range the same. If you can, please reduce the range to minimum.
    Older and newer version doesn't matter
    Last edited by Ali; 02-19-2010 at 04:27 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sosodistinct View Post
    How about you speak better english? I don't speak cow.

And to the person above me, I actually had a m4a1 sopmod back from september that worked then, and then i tried after a patch, and it crashed. So did the others. But if you insist, Can you please refer me to a link that isnt too outdated?

Thanks
    How about you speak better english? I don't speak cow.

And to the person above me, I actually had a m4a1 sopmod back from september that worked then, and then i tried after a patch, and it crashed. So did the others. But if you insist, Can you please refer me to a link that isnt too outdated?
    iMoonz, you're a leecher, who does nothing to contribute. MPGH is a community, which is a give and take, you other hand, take and take, you don't contribute what makes you think people want to help such a person?

Thanks
    And what? You magically want to make me learn texture? I don't see anything wrong with a leecher. Then after all, these forums and downloads have no download post limit. It is not wrong to Take and take, you should learn that. I guess you'll learn when you go to college or something. Where, sir, does it say in the rule that you MUST contribute? WHERE sir, in the rules, does it say its okay to flame? Look at yourself before you criticize others.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to imoonz For This Useful Post:

poolwizard (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    And what? You magically want to make me learn texture? I don't see anything wrong with a leecher. Then after all, these forums and downloads have no download post limit. It is not wrong to Take and take, you should learn that. I guess you'll learn when you go to college or something. Where, sir, does it say in the rule that you MUST contribute? WHERE sir, in the rules, does it say its okay to flame? Look at yourself before you criticize others.
    I never said it was a rule, its something you should learn when you're a child, otherwise you'll grow up to a selfish fuck. I never said you had to learn how to mod or stuff like that, a thanks is fine, I think that how much thanked you have represent how much you help a person in this forum, you have 0 thanks, you just download and get out. No one wants to help such a person, don't try to argue back if you don't know what you're talking about. You don't see anything wrong with a leecher? So what if someone hobo eats your food everyday, you don't care? Obvious you're gonna force him to pay or do something about it.

Thanks
    I never said it was a rule, its something you should learn when you're a child, otherwise you'll grow up to a selfish fuck. I never said you had to learn how to mod or stuff like that, a thanks is fine, I think that how much thanked you have represent how much you help a person in this forum, you have 0 thanks, you just download and get out. No one wants to help such a person, don't try to argue back if you don't know what you're talking about. You don't see anything wrong with a leecher? So what if someone hobo eats your food everyday, you don't care? Obvious you're gonna force him to pay or do something about it.
    I do share-- just not here. You must learn that people are not all the same and do not do the same things in certain places. And then again, about the thanks, what do you expect me to do to give thanks? Repost? I have no knowledge on making these, and I don't intend to. There is nothing wrong with downloading and getting out. I wouldn't let him at all. I wouldn't let him. But now, does MPGH instantly ban people who have no posts but still download? They don't. No automated system for that, no Mods doing that. Look at the user lists. Many are like me-- but still not banned.

Thanks
    I do share-- just not here. You must learn that people are not all the same and do not do the same things in certain places. And then again, about the thanks, what do you expect me to do to give thanks? Repost? I have no knowledge on making these, and I don't intend to. There is nothing wrong with downloading and getting out. I wouldn't let him at all. I wouldn't let him. But now, does MPGH instantly ban people who have no posts but still download? They don't. No automated system for that, no Mods doing that. Look at the user lists. Many are like me-- but still not banned.
    I'm not even gonna argue to this anymore. You know why? You're shoving words in my mouth that I didn't even say and you're acting like a complete idiot without common sense.

Thanks
    Common Sense? A Complete Idiot? I love the way you expressed not being those.

Last edited by imoonz; 02-19-2010 at 05:00 PM. Reason: ..

Thanks
    Common Sense? A Complete Idiot? I love the way you expressed not being those.
    *Sigh* The idiocy of some people.

Thanks
    Indeed.
    Backing down is the smartest thing.

Thanks
    Indeed.
    Backing down is the smartest thing.
    The only reason why I didn't want to argue anymore because I know you're too stubborn to stop, seeing as you keep trying to go on, and that you're a complete idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I could make it. But the range of scopes NEVER change. :]
    Remember dat. >.>
    Range changing has been requested alot, but IT'S IMPOSSIBLE
    and if you leech don't forget to put credits you know? Leeching without credits is for dumbfucks
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

Thanks
    @ Soso

I'm too stubborn to stop? Look at you. You even posted earlier that you wouldn't argue anymore because I'm a complete idiot. That's a huge fail.

@Alby
    Leeching? IF you mean repost, I never do, and If i ever do, I will always put credits. Out of all the things I do download, I never claim I modded it.

And if you can, please do make a ACOG to Itech, and PM it to me if you can.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast