Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by kuku reddy View Post
    Pls do tell me if u get to know how to navigate
    how do you get it to work?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alphakiiier View Post
    why do i see so many people on the top left getting fairfight bans, what does that mean?
    It means that ppl here getting bans, RIP money.
    You need a perfect bypass to avoid bans, don't be stupid guys it's not worth it.

Thanks
    1.First start the game as admin from bf1 folder (not from origin or desktop shortcut)
    2.put the game in border less windowed mode.
    3.put the game in dx11 mode in setting.
    4.join a mp quickmatch .
    4.then using alt+tab go to the folder directory where both aimbot files are kept .
    5.run injector as admin.
    6.then press numpad 2 .
    7.then return to game and wait around 1 minute
    8. then press "end" button in keybord.
    9. aim bot started .

[To prevent ban set distance 200 in aimbot section . then near enemy and sniper range enemy will be visible.
    Don't try to shoot from far distance . If you do it will be the announcement of aimbot usage .]
    [be careful not to use any feature in misc section . It will ban you from bf 1 . ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Anik15 View Post
    1.First start the game as admin from bf1 folder (not from origin or desktop shortcut)
    2.put the game in border less windowed mode.
    3.put the game in dx11 mode in setting.
    4.join a mp quickmatch .
    4.then using alt+tab go to the folder directory where both aimbot files are kept .
    5.run injector as admin.
    6.then press numpad 2 .
    7.then return to game and wait around 1 minute
    8. then press "end" button in keybord.
    9. aim bot started .

[To prevent ban set distance 200 in aimbot section . then near enemy and sniper range enemy will be visible.
    Don't try to shoot from far distance . If you do it will be the announcement of aimbot usage .]
    [be careful not to use any feature in misc section . It will ban you from bf 1 . ]
    Still doesn't work for me :c

Thanks
    It work if you download this -Download Redistributable x64 2015 in windows official site.

just read what the dude rights about the fucking hack before u say it dosent work

Thanks
    There are many type of hardware and software combinations because of different users. That's why it works for some people and crashes for others
    Try to update win 10
    Update gpu driver [i used nvidia]
    Update all game related software.
    After doing all these if it still crashes then it is your bad luck.
    Creator can update if he know the cause of your problem. Besides you have to insert the injector each time in mp session. Then you have to press end after 1 min. At first my injector showed not responding problem but i fixed it by injecting during mp session. If you can not solve your crash problem then instrad of saying it crashed please reveal the details you did before it crashed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Right click the injector and go to properties, then go compatibility and check "disable dpi scaling on high DPI settings ". Nothing worked for me but this did the trick!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Keep things polite. Won't ask again. Thanks.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

OVOMobZai (10-26-2016)

Thanks
    bf1 updated with a patch today v1.02. The hack works for me just fine until today I get about 10 min into the game and it logs me out saying "not able to connect to online play". if i close the hack I get to log back in. happened twice scared to do it a 3rd time lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by eigenbrotler View Post
    bf1 updated with a patch today v1.02. The hack works for me just fine until today I get about 10 min into the game and it logs me out saying "not able to connect to online play". if i close the hack I get to log back in. happened twice scared to do it a 3rd time lol
    That's the hack probably blocking something, it's obviously patched by Dice themselves now .
    Connect with me an shit:

IG
    Twitter
    MySpace (jk)
    Snapchat: fadiastifan

Thanks
    Sadly this one doesn't work for me under Win7 even. Just crashes the game even though it was a successful injection.
    Last edited by Morisato; 10-27-2016 at 03:18 AM.

Thanks

Thumbs up Which update? and Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by eigenbrotler View Post
    What update is this? I haven't had anything download and check for updates through Origin triggers nothing. I just checked the forum as well and the last update was the 24/10/16.

As to hack

Aimbot - There's really no pre-empt, either that or it's not tracking fast enough. Anything over 100 meters and its not hitting anything, even stationary targets. I think this is because the aimbot doesn't account for bullet drop? I played with a number of settings trying to tweak it, but in the end decided i could get more hits with the bot and just disabled it. I imagine this issue would be removed if i enabled instant hit, but as you mention thats risky. Is there no other way around this?

The instructions are a little confusing, as i think pressing Left-Alt enables the bot? You don't need to keep pressing Alt or even Right Click +Alt.

ESP - Working well in the main.
    There was a couple of incidents of enemies within the view distance not showing up on ESP but were visible in game.
    Also the ESP doesn't work in any alternate view mode in vehicles. Not sure if you can do anything about that?
    The esp box doesn't always change colour correctly. Red - behind objects/not in line of sight, Green - Line of sight/visible; but many times players were showing in a red box but were actually visible in game and able to be shot.

There was some colour distortion coming through to the game as well as the mini-map.
    Biggest issue but is that i couldn't revive any players as the medic.
    It seemed to work maybe 1 out of 10 times. I thought it may be the aimbot interfering, so tried disabling that but that did nothing.
    Very frustrating and an obvious 'tell' as you run around with a syringe stabbing teammates and doing nothing.
    After playing with it for about an hour or two the colour bug appeared and the game started going a little askew (spawn points deselecting, actions not responding, player positing glitching) not sure if this was a bug with your hack, a general game bug due to the hack, or something to do with Dice trying to detect things, so i just quit the game.

All the same, great work and i look forward to keeping up with your work!!

And just a general suggestion, can you change the menu check boxes to crosses or a different colour, something other than the grey it uses now. Its difficult to see whats enabled and whats not. Maybe a visual prompt when you have aimbot enabled?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345