Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Post Hacks On the Way ??

Hi guys and hardworking coders,
    I do seriously hope somebody is working really hard on releasing new versions of hacks..
    I guess many gamers outside have got used to hacking n not sharing them with anyone, but that's not the case with MPGH, is it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by aryandevrani View Post
    Hi guys and hardworking coders,
    I do seriously hope somebody is working really hard on releasing new versions of hacks..
    I guess many gamers outside have got used to hacking n not sharing them with anyone, but that's not the case with MPGH, is it?
    Hi.
    Am not a programmer but actually, some methods for communs features like:
    "Totalitem Bypass(Pink chams), Weapon-Hack, Damage, Speed, Norecoil, NoSpread, Scope+silencer, Rapid-Fire, TeamESP"
    has been patched & added protection that, "kids", "leechers","CTRL C + CTRL V" & "IDA-PRO" IS NOT ENOUGH ANYMORE!!!
    These, so many times released, now become rare and hard to do, and the system of GameGuard is checking DLL/Loader/Injectors by SigScan, so, after few hours released the hack become detected and all users will have a high chance to be banned.
    This is one reason that I stopped release hacks, bcuz I dont wanna be responsable for massive ban and I dont wanna make everyday a new release. I remember that in 2012/2013/2014 any hack needed weeks or months for being patched/detected.
    However, tutorials, new method, tools, source will come in soon, while this try make some attempts and have hacks that not was included in this new protection.
    Last edited by Minerva; 10-26-2016 at 08:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post

Hi.
    "Totalitem Bypass(Pink chams), Weapon-Hack, Damage, Speed, Norecoil, NoSpread, Scope+silencer, Rapid-Fire, TeamESP"
    has been patched & added protection that, "kids", "leechers","CTRL C + CTRL V" & "IDA-PRO" IS NOT ENOUGH ANYMORE!!!
    These, so many times released, now become rare and hard to do, and the system of GameGuard is checking DLL/Loader/Injectors by SigScan, so, after few hours released the hack become detected and all users will have a high chance to be banned.
    This is one reason that I stopped release hacks, bcuz I dont be responsable for massive ban and I dont wanna make everyday a new release. I remember that in 2012/2013/2014 any hack needed weeks or months for being patched/detected.
    However, tutorials, new method, tools, source will come in soon, while this try make some attempts and have hacks that not was included in this new protection.
    I understand you @Minerva , I am comfortable playing without hacks too, but there are players who do have hacks but our Coders seem to be unaware of the method which they are using.
    As for the ban, my Brigadier General Red ID Manchester_Unitd was banned because a player in my room was using a hack !
    Anyways, best of luck to all coders, I'm sure they will work out a new method, so Thanks in Advance

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aryandevrani For This Useful Post:

Minerva (10-26-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Hi.
    This is one reason that I stopped release hacks, bcuz I dont be responsable for massive ban and I dont wanna make everyday a new release. I remember that in 2012/2013/2014 any hack needed weeks or months for being patched/detected.
    Well, I make It but seems I have a problem to Inject both SEA & EU. The problem Is when I Inject the MsgBox not pop out. Does everyone can Inject properly ? Or just me ?

MPGH History:
    Member: 02/1/2016
    Contributor: 29/6/2016
    Minion: 25/8/2016
    Former Staff: 07/02/2017
    Minion: 21/9/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
    Well, I make It but seems I have a problem to Inject both SEA & EU. The problem Is when I Inject the MsgBox not pop out. Does everyone can Inject properly ? Or just me ?
    Hi Luffy,
    Did you make what ?
    Tabajara group did all features that I mentioned and injection method still is the same.
    Btw, is sure that early or later method will come in soon or at less hacks will be released.

Last edited by Minerva; 10-26-2016 at 08:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Hi Luffy,
    Did you make what ?
    "Tabajara" group did all features that I mentioned and injection method still is the same.

I did the same hack as before like like no-recoil , rapid fire and etc. Well, I guess the problem only comes to me.

MPGH History:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Luffy View Post

I did the same hack as before like like no-recoil , rapid fire and etc. Well, I guess the problem only comes to me.
    Anti-Virus !!! was a Problem for me.
    It is blocking .dll files from running ...
    Last edited by nikazizi97; 10-26-2016 at 11:59 AM.
    [Outdated] Weapon Hack All Server (BlackShot SEA) - 20/03

[Outdated] Weapon Hack All Server (BlackShot SEA)
    [Preview] Simple Hack v0.0.1 + Weapon Hack + Aimbot [BlackShot SEA]

Video Preview :

Just Simple Hack v0.0.1

Features :
    8 xDamage
    44.8 xSpeed
    xRapidFire
    Weapon2Melee

Code:
    ========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I had a question,
    Is it true that we will never be able to use WallHack or Chams by nutella.nif method, because Rapid Fire and Speed hacks are detected very quick and we get a ban very quickly.
    A sensible wall hack, so that people don't get banned, but at the same time use the hack and...kick everyone's @**

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I had a question,
    Is it true that we will never be able to use WallHack or Chams by nutella.nif method, because Rapid Fire and Speed hacks are detected very quick and we get a ban very quickly.
    A sensible wall hack, so that people don't get banned, but at the same time use the hack and...kick everyone's @**
    Nutella.nif method patched.

MPGH History:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I had a question,
    Hi,
    Blackshot SEA/EU has updated alot.However we are managed to do it,There's a problem will be needed to BYPASS it.
    -EinSilk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Oh, I see.
    I am aware that most of the bypass methods, such as using PC Hunter or Beta Bypass have been patched (permanently?).
    Even I am waiting for our fellow genius coders to work out a new method to bypass the hell outta GameGuard, or probably a new software which can override all GameGuard activities, which in that case, will serve as a permanent bypass hack, because then BlackShot will have to change their game security from GameGuard to some other software.
    This should give us enough time to go in depth of the game code to work out even better hacks