I'm not entirely saying I feel this way, but certain past experiences and kind of upcoming future ones are basically just knocking me down. I hope I'm not the only one but does anyone ever feel like they're not even in charge of their life anymore? Do you ever feel just like something happens and you just go along with it because you've given up to the point of where if something happens, it just happens and all you really say when you think about it is "Oh, that happened, ok. Guess that works too"..? I'm probably overthinking it but I just hate when I'm so nonmotivated or emotionally tired that I can't make a wise decision on some things and I let it play out and shrug it off. Before anyone goes and decides to just spam or troll me, I literally don't care. Typing out some things makes me actually care a little. I mean, yeah, I have a girlfriend, I have friends but I've just kind of been anyway from that. I just need to get out and go do something with anyone but at where I'm currently at in life, I can't go anywhere or do much by myself (Rather than meaning without an adult supervision / care). People have been giving me ideas. One I really liked is would it be worth a try to take a small little "date" or picnic (It's still that warm afternoon time where it's not blistering hot nor icy death) with my girlfriend and just try to brighten up a little? Or if anyone else has some good ideas, that'd be awesome. Thanks in advance.