Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    Some stuff I am going to be working on hopefully, hoping to implement it into SD (Travs Advanced Version) which I hope that this server is going to use.

Feel free to use these ideas for your own server if you want, just credit me if you use the idea maybe:3 (unless you use an idea that wasn't originally thought of by me which is stated in the ideas explanation if that's the case)
    Code:
    1) Farming - A region in the players vault, perhaps (also have an idea to change vaults to homes or something that they can use the live world editor in), where they can water the dirt and have an animated texture where a root will eventually change into a random consumable (health pot, drake eggs, backpacks maybe, etc.)

2) Vault Raids - Pay $X (price varies as to how big the player-base is) to raid a random persons vault (they will be given access to a command that 100% randomly chooses a vault to connect to)

3) Single Player Mode - Something like how Clash of Clans has their Single Player mode, a UI that will prompt when you interact with a certain object, showing a map with a trail that looks like Connect The Dots and at each dot is a different dungeon that you can click and be loaded into to try and claim it's loot, and the said dungeons will get harder as you proceed further on the map

4) [Got this idea from @Invader_Zim] Drop Locations; Equipment Tooltip - For UT's/special items (or ALL items, if someone has the time to edit each XML or find a way where it automatically grabs where the item drops), have a text that says where that specific item has dropped. (Example: Will either have it say where that specific item dropped for your character, so lets say Acclaim which drops from Oryx 2 AND Shatters and more, if you got the acclaim from Oryx, the equipment tooltip will say, in bright color, "Dropped From: Oryx The Mad God 2", or, can make it say all the locations that the specific item drops from, so in that case, the text would be "Drops From: Oryx 2,  Sentinel, etc."

5) Package Screen - Instead of having them bunched up on the character selection screen (Visual example, from @thenired who did the same thing on Regnum: https://i.imgur.com/Euw76UN.png)

6) Advanced Editor+Sprite Tool - Editor and Sprite Tool can be accessible by all players, and when they make a map/sprite an item, they can send it directly to the servers email as an attachment.

7) Hardcoded Season System - Nexus Map, Home Screen Background, (and maybe sprites for Events, if we make it that Events textures are holiday related during the holidays, obviously) and anything else we can think of that should be changed, will all automatically change to fit the current season or closest holiday.

8) Some Production Features - Mystery Box, Backpacks, Arena, are all something that should be considered being implemented, whether it's meant to match how the Productions version works, or work differently and unique.

9) Trophy System - Another feature relative to Clash of Clans, basically, you will gain trophies when you do certain things (complete a dungeon, solo oryx, reach a class quest, etc.) and you will lose trophies (yes, you can go negative trophies, no lacking on our server>:O) when you leave a dungeon without killing the boss, or when you die from special enemies (Oryx, Events, etc), those are just some examples that are being considered, of way to gain and lose trophies, and a lot more ways are being thought of at the moment.
    //10potatoes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by thenired View Post
    //10potatoes
    May I ask what's so funny? Because I got a whole lot of stuff I can say towards you if you really want something to laugh at, but I don't go out of my way to reply to every one of your posts to instigate on. Yet you call me the immature one.

- - - Updated - - -

Serv Update: Package Screen pictures added to the screen. (By pictures, I mean, well, yknow, the pictures that you click if you want to buy the said package, lol), working on actually being able to click them and buy it and have the items be sent to you.
    Last edited by Riigged; 11-01-2016 at 03:51 AM.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn (11-01-2016),meap01 (11-01-2016),The 7th Hokage (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Looking forward to this, but you missed in the Credits screen "Sasuke Uchiha! - Random nigguh"
    "For me, revenge is everything, and failure is nothing."
    -Sasuke Uchiha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Serv Update: Package Screen pictures added to the screen. (By pictures, I mean, well, yknow, the pictures that you click if you want to buy the said package, lol), working on actually being able to click them and buy it and have the items be sent to you.
    Idk, why you take stuff so personal. I mean. You did ask why i posted a laughing smiley but you obviously assume i'm laughing at you contributing??? No. You mentioned me..

Anyways all you gotta do is add a frameholder using URLRequest for images (i use Imgur for the URL). When thats done, and you have added them to stage + fixed the initializing and the loader all you got to do is add a mouseevent with a urldispatch. Its pretty easy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha! View Post
    Looking forward to this, but you missed in the Credits screen "Sasuke Uchiha! - Random nigguh"
    Shit! Sorry.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The 7th Hokage For This Useful Post:

Sasuke Uchiha! (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by thenired View Post
    Idk, why you take stuff so personal. I mean. You did ask why i posted a laughing smiley but you obviously assume i'm laughing at you contributing??? No. You mentioned me..

Anyways all you gotta do is add a frameholder using URLRequest for images (i use Imgur for the URL). When thats done, and you have added them to stage + fixed the initializing and the loader all you got to do is add a mouseevent with a urldispatch. Its pretty easy.
    I think anyone would understand how you posting a laughing emoji when quoting me saying a bunch of stuff I am working on, can be taken the wrong way.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

The 7th Hokage (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I think anyone would understand how you posting a laughing emoji when quoting me saying a bunch of stuff I am working on, can be taken the wrong way.
    Dont get upsetti, big boy

Here is something you might want for your URL frames

Code:
     protected function Image1_ (_arg1:Event):void {
            navigateToURL(new URLRequest(Link1), "_blank");
        }

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    May I ask what's so funny? Because I got a whole lot of stuff I can say towards you if you really want something to laugh at, but I don't go out of my way to reply to every one of your posts to instigate on. Yet you call me the immature one.
    its funny because u say u will do stuff then never get to doing them
    ahah //10carrots
    xd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody77 View Post
    its funny because u say u will do stuff then never get to doing them
    ahah //10carrots
    xd
    Every time I say I am gonna do something, I get around to it and eventually share screenshots/videos. I think youre mixing up the "ideas" threads that I have made in the past, with "stuff I am going to do" threads. A thread where I ask for "ideas", I aint gonna do every one suggested, mostly because all people suggest nowadays are dungeons and items. But if I say I am gonna work on a certain something, I do start working on it, and either leave it WIP or hopefully get to finish it. Don't need to share everything on MPGH immediately.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Glad to see the project progressing wish i could help with anything but im absolutley crap at making pservers. If you do need help with anything random though, Just holla at me. Will do the best i can. (though you guys seem to have everything under control)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFluffyLion View Post
    Gummy and Riigged are actually helping? damn never seen that before

- - - Updated - - -

If I may say... You've made a bad choice partnering with Villoux, Just look at ''Lunacys server aka Cosmic Realms'' and what the villoux team did to it x2
    Let me just say, I dont know where you got your information from, but its not true. Villoux is a Teamspeak Server, Villoux Realms is the Realm of the Mad God Server which is part of Villoux System. Lunacy was the appointed server head of the server, and so the Villoux System had nothing to do with the failure that was made by Lunacy. He simply did not know what he was doing and couldnt get the job done.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason we werent going to release information on MPGH is that the community here is so fucked up it literally cannot keep its negativity to itself, criticism and being an asshole are two completely different things with clear lines inbetween them, and should be kept that way.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeusAlmighty For This Useful Post:

meap01 (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Some work I've done prntscr.com/d1wnb8 (for proof its mine if added)

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'd like to add for a server being ran by Zeus I have ideas that *could possibly* be usable for good times
    These ''ideas'' are more of commands for staff / players to use for needs

/WhoP **Gives a brief History on a Player (Ex /whoP Zeus) The Text states the Last known death of this person when there account was registered and
    any old names**

/scanInventory As I see you are having custom items some may be too OP for regular players this command can be useful if a donator or staff is giving soulbound items all you need to do is (Ex /scanInventory Xan and it numbers every slot on the players character for ST UT or T items

/petget This allows you to give a custom pet (if its a source with custom pets) and also if you are quite lazy to just go and get your pet from the petyard you all you need to do for this command is /petGet (pet name Ex Night Mare) and the pet either teleports to you instantly or you relog for it

Okay thats it for now :P

[SPOILER="MPGH History"]October 2015
    Joined MPGH

November 2015

DatBubbley or Joints

- Work for 20 Servers. COMPLETED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    didn't really understand this problem
    Fastest Apple/Amazon/Clothing refund service 10%/5%/8% add me on skype : mishl1000

click this link to add me:
    [img]https://**********.com/addskype/mishl1000.png[/img]
    click this link to add me: ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Some work I've done prntscr.com/d1wnb8 (for proof its mine if added)

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'd like to add for a server being ran by Zeus I have ideas that *could possibly* be usable for good times
    These ''ideas'' are more of commands for staff / players to use for needs

/WhoP **Gives a brief History on a Player (Ex /whoP Zeus) The Text states the Last known death of this person when there account was registered and
    any old names**

/scanInventory As I see you are having custom items some may be too OP for regular players this command can be useful if a donator or staff is giving soulbound items all you need to do is (Ex /scanInventory Xan and it numbers every slot on the players character for ST UT or T items

/petget This allows you to give a custom pet (if its a source with custom pets) and also if you are quite lazy to just go and get your pet from the petyard you all you need to do for this command is /petGet (pet name Ex Night Mare) and the pet either teleports to you instantly or you relog for it

Okay thats it for now :P
    Some of those items looks neat. Might be added, Might not aswell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    any old names**

I can work on /WhoP definitely, and for /scanInventory, I will be adding the Inventory Moderation that I added to my 123.5.1 source most likely (where you can take their items away, place items in their inv, and whatnot).

This video was taken before that screenshot above, so the frame shown in the video isn't as updated as the frame in the screenshot above.

Edited the vault and added a farming area, working on checks now (so the server knows if the player is trying to farm).

Last edited by Riigged; 11-02-2016 at 12:56 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

The 7th Hokage (11-02-2016)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast