Thread: DC4

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

DC4

Meek just dropped this fire album and was seeing if anyone thinks its as fire as I see it.

My top 3: Outro, Lights Out, Blue Notes.
    "Ever since mum said, "Son you are a king, I feel like Floyd when I'm stepping into the ring."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Probably one of Meeks top, if not, best album yet. The songs on this album are very consistent whereas on some of his older projects he would have two good songs and the rest wouldn't be as appealing. I like majority of the songs, my favorites are: Blue Notes, Outro, & On the Regular. Only real let down was that Tony Story 3 wasn't as good as the last two.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by godneet View Post
    Probably one of Meeks top, if not, best album yet. The songs on this album are very consistent whereas on some of his older projects he would have two good songs and the rest wouldn't be as appealing. I like majority of the songs, my favorites are: Blue Notes, Outro, & On the Regular. Only real let down was that Tony Story 3 wasn't as good as the last two.
    I agree with you 100% DC4 is gonna be hugee, better than Views in every shape and form imo.
    "Ever since mum said, "Son you are a king, I feel like Floyd when I'm stepping into the ring."

Thanks
    Not sure how Litty didn't make your top 3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by LordPucci View Post
    Not sure how Litty didn't make your top 3
    I'm not too sure about Litty didn't really sit well with me but it's lit asf.