Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Thumbs up Looking for a working Dragonfable Trainer.

So yeah, I was looking around a lot and can't seem to find any. MOst of them are outdated, and the rest don't work. If anyone can point me to a good trainer that would be great, thanks!

Thanks
    Legit DF Trainer is working fine for me, just need to uninstall the adobe security update if you are on W10

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I can't find the location of security update... any help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by doomknightx View Post
    I can't find the location of security update... any help?
    search in windows for "updates".
    check recent updates then go to uninstall updates. list all the ones you have.

Thanks
    I have an update for windows 10 installed on 13/11/2016
    Next is the security update for adobe flash player for win 10
    A couple down is another adobe flash player security update.

Which one?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I think the Security Update for Adobe Flash is the one you want to remove
    Don't take my word though that's just going on what I've recently heard. If you have multiples maybe the newest current one?

Thanks
    yea it worked just uninstall the most recent one for anyone who is wondering

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Is there anyone running OSX? Would be nice to hear if it's doable on a MacBook, No idea about how the Adobe Security Updates work for me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirmol View Post
    So yeah, I was looking around a lot and can't seem to find any. MOst of them are outdated, and the rest don't work. If anyone can point me to a good trainer that would be great, thanks!
    you say trainers dont work ha

its not about trainers, its about adobe flash player updates.

there is a long tutorial in this section
    forum/showthread.php?t=1170564
    simply open your cmd.exe in administrator, type:
    "Wusa /Uninstall /KB:xxxxxxx"

That KB number represents a security uptade for adobe flash, so what you have to do is go to control panel>programs and features (show installed updates), there you will find the security uptades for adobe flash player.

WARNING: DO NOT UNINSTALL THEM FROM PROGRAMS AND FEATURES MENU !!

When you click one of them the right kb number will be shown downside of the window and usually there are few other things like that.

Back to our cmd command prompt, you will have to type the correct kb numbers like so ;

Wusa /Uninstall /KB:4014329 (the numbers are represantary, yours should be different) and tap enter
    click yes to the window appears
    wait till the uninstalling process complete
    repeat the process for the every individual security update there is on your computer for the "adobe flash player"

WARNING: DO NOT UNINSTALL THEM FROM PROGRAMS AND FEATURES MENU !!

Mine had about 10 11 security updates as i rememeber, i dispose all of them to set trainer to work.

BUT the windows uptade will be update the flash player again in maybe a day or so, remember.
    Last edited by asa_203; 09-20-2017 at 03:39 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to asa_203 For This Useful Post:

Jikurein (09-20-2017)

Thanks
    It's real late, but I'll post it here to save others the hassle of looking up different ways to do this. To run the trainer on Mac, all you need to do is download VirtualBox from Oracle, and Windows 10 Disc Image straight from Microsoft. No need to search deep for these files, they're free on official sites.

When it prompts you to partition your hard disk, just use the default settings, but switch from a dynamic allocation to a fixed allocation. Of course, also change the VirtualBox file search to the Windows 10 Disc Image mentioned earlier. After that, install Guest Additions and add it as a CD to your VirtualBox devices. The combination of using fixed size and Guest Additions makes VBox not a crippled turtle and makes it run pretty smoothly.

Then, just log into this site on your new Windows virtual machine. Literally the only other things I downloaded were 7-Zip (to unzip rar files) and Google Chrome (sorry Edge) in Windows. I never ran into Adobe Flash update problems this way either. And judging from the Trainer4.5 thread, that seems to be a recurring problem.

I see no reason why the same process can't also be used on Ubuntu, Unix, Linix, etc. Oracle covers its bases pretty throughly, and Window's Disc Image is its own separate OS.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Player View Post
    It's real late, but I'll post it here to save others the hassle of looking up different ways to do this. To run the trainer on Mac, all you need to do is download VirtualBox from Oracle, and Windows 10 Disc Image straight from Microsoft. No need to search deep for these files, they're free on official sites.

When it prompts you to partition your hard disk, just use the default settings, but switch from a dynamic allocation to a fixed allocation. Of course, also change the VirtualBox file search to the Windows 10 Disc Image mentioned earlier. After that, install Guest Additions and add it as a CD to your VirtualBox devices. The combination of using fixed size and Guest Additions makes VBox not a crippled turtle and makes it run pretty smoothly.

Then, just log into this site on your new Windows virtual machine. Literally the only other things I downloaded were 7-Zip (to unzip rar files) and Google Chrome (sorry Edge) in Windows. I never ran into Adobe Flash update problems this way either. And judging from the Trainer4.5 thread, that seems to be a recurring problem.

I see no reason why the same process can't also be used on Ubuntu, Unix, Linix, etc. Oracle covers its bases pretty throughly, and Window's Disc Image is its own separate OS.
    Hey. Did you install window pro or home?

Thanks
    I installed Pro, why not.