Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    As a matter of fact, all items can be stacked. They just physically don't show it. I was experimenting with Tendurrr and escherion's chain when I found this out.
    This method will work even on the non mem vouch without a doubt. Still don't understand ? Let me explain:
    In your inventory you won't see Tendurrr being stacked. but in a quest(for e.g. 'kiss the void') you will see it stacking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungodly Servant of Nulgat View Post
    As a matter of fact, all items can be stacked. They just physically don't show it. I was experimenting with Tendurrr and escherion's chain when I found this out.
    This method will work even on the non mem vouch without a doubt. Still don't understand ? Let me explain:
    In your inventory you won't see Tendurrr being stacked. but in a quest(for e.g. 'kiss the void') you will see it stacking.
    This is true, I have had 13/1 voucher (non-mem) for the longest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Working very good, thanks man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Boy this shall be helpful with Undead Essences and other quests that need a load of the same item to get a certain goal.

"I assume that you caught full sight of that atrocity swarming around the castle. That...is the Calamity Ganon."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Hi chaos! so how does this glicth really work on voucher (non-mem)?

1st, i put voucher (non-mem) in the bank
    2nd, ill have the second voucher (non-mem) drop, get the voucher (non-mem) from the bank
    3rd, accept the 2nd drop.

Now i have 2 voucher (non-mem). Do i need to put it again in my bank the 2 Voucher (non-mem) for another voucher (non-mem) to be drop from a certain quest?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Ungodly Servant of Nulgath! so how does this glicth really work on voucher (non-mem)?

2nd, ill have the second voucher (non-mem) drop, get the voucher (non-mem) from the bank

Now i have 2 voucher (non-mem). Do i need to put it again in my bank the 2 Voucher (non-mem) for another voucher (non-mem) to be drop from a certain

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @elcharl

Yes,you need to put it in the bank,if not it won't drop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by elcharl View Post
    Hi chaos! so how does this glicth really work on voucher (non-mem)?

Now i have 2 voucher (non-mem). Do i need to put it again in my bank the 2 Voucher (non-mem) for another voucher (non-mem) to be drop from a certain quest?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Ungodly Servant of Nulgath! so how does this glicth really work on voucher (non-mem)?

Now i have 2 voucher (non-mem). Do i need to put it again in my bank the 2 Voucher (non-mem) for another voucher (non-mem) to be drop from a certain
    Yes that is how it works, repeat, and you should be able to stack them infinitely

Thanks
    Yes that is how it works, repeat, and you should be able to stack them infinitely
    Thank You! and can i ask you of what is the fastest way to get Voucher of Nulgath (Non-mem)?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by elcharl View Post
    Thank You! and can i ask you of what is the fastest way to get Voucher of Nulgath (Non-mem)?
    I would personally do the Nulgath quest, had the best experience with that one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You can just farm upto 400m golds in testing server, and assistant quest should be pwned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungodly Servant of Nulgat View Post
    You can just farm upto 400m golds in testing server, and assistant quest should be pwned.
    Why would you waste days if not weeks gettin 400m gold when you can just do the Nulgath quest? Is there any way to farm the quest in normal servers and turn in on testing servers?
    Test signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by MGanuslange View Post
    Why would you waste days if not weeks gettin 400m gold when you can just do the Nulgath quest? Is there any way to farm the quest in normal servers and turn in on testing servers?
    You can get 400m in less than a day back then(a week or two ago) with full Gear Boost sets on Ultra Snow.
    Today, you can do 400m in about a day or two because Ultra Snow's quest has been removed.

It's better because you get to turn in the quest every 2-or-so minute. (cause you'll just be killing one Legion Fenrir every time and the runes always drop)

The faster you turn in quests> the faster you're exposed to the drop randomizer> the higher the chance you get uni13s, voucher(nonmem), and everything else.

Specially now that we have a working Blood Cloak: The Assistant Spammer Bot. (now that I think about it... I should release the .dmbot I'm using)
    So overall, at the moment, while the Test Server permits, it's wiser to farm tons of gold(while it's still possible) and burn it all in The Assistant than actually grind them all.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    You can get 400m in less than a day back then(a week or two ago) with full Gear Boost sets on Ultra Snow.
    Today, you can do 400m in about a day or two because Ultra Snow's quest has been removed.

It's better because you get to turn in the quest every 2-or-so minute. (cause you'll just be killing one Legion Fenrir every time and the runes always drop)

The faster you turn in quests> the faster you're exposed to the drop randomizer> the higher the chance you get uni13s, voucher(nonmem), and everything else.

Specially now that we have a working Blood Cloak: The Assistant Spammer Bot. (now that I think about it... I should release the .dmbot I'm using)
    So overall, at the moment, while the Test Server permits, it's wiser to farm tons of gold(while it's still possible) and burn it all in The Assistant than actually grind them all.
    What do you mean by turning in quests? Completing Nulgath quests manually on Testing Servers? Maybe we should make a gold bot and Blood Cloak buying bot, but probably slower than Nulgath quest.
    Test signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Turning in quests = Completing Quests

We already have a blood cloak buying bot that matches perfectly with the The Assistant Quest. There's this. I plan to release my version sometime this week when I have the free time.

Completing gold quests manually on testing servers earn you more gold.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    Turning in quests = Completing Quests

We already have a blood cloak buying bot that matches perfectly with the The Assistant Quest. There's this. I plan to release my version sometime this week when I have the free time.

Completing gold quests manually on testing servers earn you more gold.
    Do you farm 400m gold by hand?...
    Test signature

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast