Thumbs upSold╳ $20, Private Rank 3, Gold Nova III, Inventory 23$, 1317 Hours ╳

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
╳ $20, Private Rank 3, Gold Nova III, Inventory 23$, 1317 Hours ╳
Q: Which payment methods you accept?
A: PayPal (main), Bitcoin, CS:GO skins

Q: How i can contact you?
A: Skype. Login - platodino



Really interested, added you.
Bought the account from him, took a little while but everything seems fine so far. According to the seller the the account's email was changed from original email to seller's email which I then changed to mine.

If no further shenanigans happen in the future then I would vouch for our new seller here.
Quote Originally Posted by Lightbrand View Post
Bought the account from him, took a little while but everything seems fine so far. According to the seller the the account's email was changed from original email to seller's email which I then changed to mine.

If no further shenanigans happen in the future then I would vouch for our new seller here.
kiitos paljon!

- - - Updated - - -

Account sold to this gentleman over here. +rep thanks for the quick trade my friend! @Smoke, @Psychotic, @Hunter @Jim Morrison
/Sold, closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?