Thanks

How to pros conceal cheats used in LAN tournaments and decrease the detection of VAC

Hey I want to understand how the professional players in CSGO manage to conceal the cheats that they use in LAN tournaments and is it possible to accomplish this to normal players. And is it possible to do this at home and playing regular matchmaking?

I know that you've got to look legit when playing on VAC secured servers and using hacks but what I'm trying to ask, is there another alternate pathway to prevent VAC from scanning your memory from detecting exe or dll files in your computer? Do you put the file into a external device so that VAC won't detect it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    u just have to pay a sh*t ton of money for a private hack and no vac for years , then u can start going pro and then u get Kqly"ed

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chechenkiing3 View Post
    u just have to pay a sh*t ton of money for a private hack and no vac for years , then u can start going pro and then u get Kqly"ed
    Kinda

Wrong section

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    There is no 100% way to know that the pros are cheating. But lets assume they are. They way they get them in lan's is they conseal them in there hardware is one way. They save items like a keyboard and mouse that have the programs in them. I haven't tried this on a keyboard or a mouse but I have tried it on a 2 way USB splitter.
    And it worked fine. You open csgo, use the squence you want to inject into csgo and make sure nothing pops up when you inject and you should be good. If pro players are really cheating they must be very good at hiding ther cheats in there hardware or however there injecting it. And as for the actual cheat, they spend thousands of dolars on there cheats from private programmers. Not something that's easy or cheap to get. And there is no way for vac to stop looking for hacks that we know of, you just need to have good code.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaar For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]T-800 (11-02-2016),weichongwong (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    There is no 100% way to know that the pros are cheating. But lets assume they are. They way they get them in lan's is they conseal them in there hardware is one way. They save items like a keyboard and mouse that have the programs in them. I haven't tried this on a keyboard or a mouse but I have tried it on a 2 way USB splitter.
    And it worked fine. You open csgo, use the squence you want to inject into csgo and make sure nothing pops up when you inject and you should be good. If pro players are really cheating they must be very good at hiding ther cheats in there hardware or however there injecting it. And as for the actual cheat, they spend thousands of dolars on there cheats from private programmers. Not something that's easy or cheap to get. And there is no way for vac to stop looking for hacks that we know of, you just need to have good code.
    Oh I see thank you! And does this method work for other games with a VAC system installed such as COD or TF2 or does this only apply to CSGO?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by weichongwong View Post
    Oh I see thank you! And does this method work for other games with a VAC system installed such as COD or TF2 or does this only apply to CSGO?
    It should be the same over all games other then the cheat obviosuly being diffrenet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    A lot of tourney organizers and admins are really not that vigilant about anti-cheating measures. Hell iirc a lot of tourneys give players and SSD which they store all of their settings etc. on, and some pros admitted that the admins didn't even check them. You could straight just load hacks on to them and no one would be the wiser.

Last week Byali from VP plugged in his phone when it was against tournament rules, but of course nothing happened; and just a couple days ago Denis from MouseSports changed his mouse out mid-game.

Tourney admins don't enforce shit, you could hack all day even at huge tournaments.

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of tourney organizers and admins are really not that vigilant about anti-cheating measures. Hell iirc a lot of tourneys give players and SSD which they store all of their settings etc. on, and some pros admitted that the admins didn't even check them. You could straight just load hacks on to them and no one would be the wiser.

Last week Byali from VP plugged in his phone when it was against tournament rules, but of course nothing happened; and just a couple days ago Denis from MouseSports changed his mouse out mid-game.

Tourney admins don't enforce shit, you could hack all day even at huge tournaments.

- - - Updated - - -

You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Git gud no hacks needed
    [IMG]https://cdn129.picsar*****m/215837188000202.gif?r240x240[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    You don't really need a physical device to load the hacks. There is another method which players hide the hacks in a image, so during a huge dank competition they can just go to their steam artwork and download the image and unzip it by 7zip.

https://www.guidingtech.com/2241/hide...if-png-images/

Here is an example of how it works.

Clean Photo

Photo with a zip folder in it (It contains a weed photo don't worry :P)
    Last edited by GrowBig; 11-03-2016 at 08:56 PM.
    Have a good day!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by GrowBig View Post
    There is another method which players hide the hacks in a image, so during a huge dank competition they can just go to their steam artwork and download the image and unzip it by 7zip.
    I'm pretty sure photos uploaded to the steam artwork are re-encoded, which means any zip inside of it would be removed
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I've seen a pro download a costum map live.
    [IMG]https://cdn129.picsar*****m/215837188000202.gif?r240x240[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fartniture™ View Post
    I've seen a pro download a costum map live.
    That method is detected by VAC already.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    I'm pretty sure photos uploaded to the steam artwork are re-encoded
    Nope, it's somehow raw when its in the steam artwork!
    Have a good day!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Lol not if its coded right?