Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I've changed my views on bush. I think he is a good president and well ---- BUSH FOR DICTATOR '08.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I've changed my views on bush. I think he is a good president and well ---- BUSH FOR DICTATOR '08.
    ROFFLED!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    How is Bush a dictator, last I checked with all your anti-Bush shit, you would be dead if he was a dictator.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    We can't help you sf0d if you were born retarded. We honestly can't.

PBS is the MOST unbiased news reporting group on TV. They may be boring/old fashioned, but they are the only group who actually gives the whole story. They don't have "sponsors" or "advertisements", so they got nothing to lose/hide, unlike every other news broadcasting corporation. You keep criticizing them, and it's so so sooooooo hard for you to provide a source. For god's sake, if you can provide a source, instead of pulling things out of your ass, maybe you could go to sleep at night instead of wondering why it's bleeding. LOL, 420 million dollars, is that so much? Sure we can waste hundreds of billions of dollars on people we don't know, but 420 million dollars on helping PBS and a couple hundred radio stations broadcast the truth, NO WAY!

Fox News it the epitome of lies and propaganda. They flipped the signs of republicans in trouble all too conveniently.

Source: https://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/7/24/184250/101

Ooh, look a source! Your worst enemy!

But obviously, the most 'American' show on the face of the Earth, "Mr. Rogers Neighborhood", or "Sesame Street" or even "Barney" qualifies as musicians, and scares the hell out of Republicans and the dark hole they are in. Wait! Let's not forget Bill Nye the Science Guy! Oh yes, the countless hours of knowledge he provided us with, FUCK IT!

Once again, about the Liberal/Conservatives... No source, so no response. However, was it the Democrats that ran away from the CNN/YouTube debates? The public asking questions about your policies, NO WAY! ITS UNSCRIPTED. The only sane republican (Libertarian) is Ron Paul. I hope he is the only republican left on the republican ballet. CNN tries hard to be fair, but they care too much about their sponsors that they beat around the bush.

Source: https://thinkprogress.org/2007/07/28/...ate-postponed/

Not another source!

And about the Dave comment... Are you stupid? He says in '08 you fucking moron. Look at a calendar and get out of the stone age. He is saying the president should be a dictator in 08.

However, the most important part. NOVA. NOVA is the godsend of Science (and Republicans worst enemy), it's won so many Emmys and awards that every other science show might as well not try to compete with it. Myth Busters? Filled with too much time filling bullshit.
    Last edited by arunforce; 08-04-2007 at 05:58 AM.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    We can't help you sf0d if you were born retarded. We honestly can't.

PBS is the MOST unbiased news reporting group on TV. They may be boring/old fashioned, but they are the only group who actually gives the whole story. They don't have "sponsors" or "advertisements", so they got nothing to lose/hide, unlike every other news broadcasting corporation. You keep criticizing them, and it's so so sooooooo hard for you to provide a source. For god's sake, if you can provide a source, instead of pulling things out of your ass, maybe you could go to sleep at night instead of wondering why it's bleeding. LOL, 420 million dollars, is that so much? Sure we can waste hundreds of billions of dollars on people we don't know, but 420 million dollars on helping PBS and a couple hundred radio stations broadcast the truth, NO WAY!

Fox News it the epitome of lies and propaganda. They flipped the signs of republicans in trouble all too conveniently.

Source: https://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/7/24/184250/101

Ooh, look a source! Your worst enemy!

But obviously, the most 'American' show on the face of the Earth, "Mr. Rogers Neighborhood", or "Sesame Street" or even "Barney" qualifies as musicians, and scares the hell out of Republicans and the dark hole they are in. Wait! Let's not forget Bill Nye the Science Guy! Oh yes, the countless hours of knowledge he provided us with, FUCK IT!

Once again, about the Liberal/Conservatives... No source, so no response. However, was it the Democrats that ran away from the CNN/YouTube debates? The public asking questions about your policies, NO WAY! ITS UNSCRIPTED. The only sane republican (Libertarian) is Ron Paul. I hope he is the only republican left on the republican ballet. CNN tries hard to be fair, but they care too much about their sponsors that they beat around the bush.

Source: https://thinkprogress.org/2007/07/28/...ate-postponed/

Not another source!

And about the Dave comment... Are you stupid? He says in '08 you fucking moron. Look at a calendar and get out of the stone age. He is saying the president should be a dictator in 08.

However, the most important part. NOVA. NOVA is the godsend of Science (and Republicans worst enemy), it's won so many Emmys and awards that every other science show might as well not try to compete with it. Myth Busters? Filled with too much time filling bullshit.
    Then why did they not show the Moderates fighting to Radicals, aka People who want America in Iraq to fight off the Radicals.

Next time, quote a Independent source, far left sites aren't sources of intelligence, but stupidity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    Then why did they not show the Moderates fighting to Radicals, aka People who want America in Iraq to fight off the Radicals.

Next time, quote a Independent source, far left sites aren't sources of intelligence, but stupidity.
    Once again no source, but no response. And it makes no difference where I cite these sources. The first one has pictures, and pictures don't lie unless photoshopped, but this has been verified and has had been getting national attention, so enough said. And the second source, the only important part was the "Youtube/CNN debates were rescheduled because of conflicts with Republicans schedules", that source might of not been as good, but it makes no difference. There was only one sentence in it that mattered, and it wasn't stating their opinion in it.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks

fuck bush

fuck bush....lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Once again no source, but no response. And it makes no difference where I cite these sources. The first one has pictures, and pictures don't lie unless photoshopped, but this has been verified and has had been getting national attention, so enough said. And the second source, the only important part was the "Youtube/CNN debates were rescheduled because of conflicts with Republicans schedules", that source might of not been as good, but it makes no difference. There was only one sentence in it that mattered, and it wasn't stating their opinion in it.
    For one thing, good job for the DailyFuckUp for putting up Typos... The only one that isn't is the Mark Foley one.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianIsAMentalDisorder View Post
    Not entertained by science things... prefer History or Military Channel..
    the military channel sucks ass. they ust play the same shit over and over. i've seen everything they have to offer about 3 times already, and i'm not even american

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12