OutdatedNillysReborn Update 1 [27.7.X7.1]

Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
NillysReborn Update 1 [27.7.X7.1]
NillysReborn

Link to original thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1188581

Updates

  • Aim Assist now shoots even if autofire is off
  • Projectile NoClip fixed, now properly bypasses all objects
  • Mobs in ignore list now don't get damaged unless Damage Ignored is enabled
  • Autoloot no longer loots gift chests (sorry @Scern)
  • Fixed the positioning of some dialogs and menus for fullscreen (some might still be out of place)
  • Fixed ally projectiles being inverted (ON/OFF)
  • Fixed mobs being able to shoot through obstacles
  • Placed Proxy Server at the top next to Best Server


Thanks to everyone that contributed with bug reports and feedback


Screenshots










Virus Scans


https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/wdtf7ktfwr
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/au97fzmdoj
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1478608176/
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1478608179/

Credits

@Knorrex @059 @nilly
[EXE]NillysReborn_mpgh.net.rar8.5 MB · 1,167 downloads Clean
[SWF]NillysReborn_mpgh.net.rar3.7 MB · 858 downloads Clean
Tested the first version, was damn better, I hope this one will get approved sooner, TY!
Thanks for the quick update ! What language do you need to learn to be able to do these things (Update / Create various programs related to Rotmg) and where did you start from?
Thanks for the update, really appreciate you taking the time to do this for no reward.
Quote Originally Posted by Knorrex View Post
Fixed mobs being able to shoot through obstacles
That must have been funny - thanks for the release!
I thank you and everyone else who is updating this client
Thanks for the new and updated release Nilly
Going to bed, extremely excited about testing the first one out today since it was not approved when i went to bed. Come home, update already out.. Shit
Even with auto abillity off I can't seem to be able to aim my abillities where I want, it always goes to nearest avaiable enemy.
Anybody knows what is happening?

edit
After clearing the flash cache I was able to fix the issue!
Thanks for da release!
Couldnt see medusa bombs in last one idk if that would be a issue with this one
Why can't I make it show more tiles and everything when I make the screen bigger in v1?
Is that fixed?
Armor break needs to be fixed. Can't distinguish normal shots from armor broken shots, the text doesn't become purple. Thanks for the updates however. Appreicate it.

Edit: You seem to no longer be able to use abilities on walls.
Thanks for the shoutout But nah, thanks for the update/fix! Should be really mint looking forward to approved content.
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?