Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darmasus View Post
    To be completly honest, most people have the most retarded ideas and concerns about Trump. I for one take my time to analyze everything and come to small conclusions.

Trump winning the elections doesn't necessarily mean that the country will fail. People are just being retarded because he has not political experience. While that may be so, Most early United States presidents didn't have large political backgrounds either, but they did have experience with people and knew business. Give the man a chance to sit behind the chair, and get slapped in the face with politics, regulations, laws, and other things so he can begin to grasp the way things should be handled. I rather have someone who became rich by being keen and building companies all over the world than hand it over to a crazy bitch who would have probably doomed us all in the near future.

Sure there is a lot of racism and other things going in the United States, but most if not all of them are being done by ignorant people who shouldn't be allowed to walk on the street without parental supervision lol. I give it 6 months before people begin to see how great of an imporvement this man will make for the country and it's economy.

Before you say " Economy is not everything" Yes it is people, economy is the only thing that matters, nothing works without money unfortunately. Including racism, fascism, and any other type of crap you can think of.

Just try to read what you write out loud.

Being a rich business man isn't a credible reason to elect someone as head of government. It's in fact in it's self an incredibly stupid thing to do. A politician at the end of the day is going to have some kind of reasonable position or policy. With someone who is keen enough to exploit the already beyond broken electoral system, then they don't need reasonable policy and they can apparently change their position non-stop. So when you say you'd rather have a businessman over a crazy bitch who apparently is going to doom us all, consider the facts at hand. What hilllary clinton has actually done, what her positions have actually been, and what policies and legislation shes got through.

Of course you wouldn't care, or even grasp the concept of her being extraordinarily credible as a president. You're a filthy pleb after all.

Thanks
    I hope Australia is far enough away to not get involved in any of America's shit. Trump is fine though lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Just try to read what you write out loud.

Being a rich business man isn't a credible reason to elect someone as head of government. It's in fact in it's self an incredibly stupid thing to do. A politician at the end of the day is going to have some kind of reasonable position or policy. With someone who is keen enough to exploit the already beyond broken electoral system, then they don't need reasonable policy and they can apparently change their position non-stop. So when you say you'd rather have a businessman over a crazy bitch who apparently is going to doom us all, consider the facts at hand. What hilllary clinton has actually done, what her positions have actually been, and what policies and legislation shes got through.

Of course you wouldn't care, or even grasp the concept of her being extraordinarily credible as a president. You're a filthy pleb after all.
    Do you hear yourself as well? a reasonable position or policy? Please tell give me an example of when a politician didn't do something for personal gain. We've got so many of them and yet the electoral system as you put it has been broken for so many decades. I can't believe you actually believe the load of crap you spout. The last comment from you about me gives me everything I need to know about someone who rather insult people instead of have a healthy discussion. Hillary Clinton hasn't done anything that didn't benefit her personally, I don't need Wiki leaks to tell me all the crap she has done, everything is out in the open. Donald Trump might be an ignorant bigot and sexist towards women, but at least the guy speaks his mind and isn't afraid to turn down corporations or banks who offer money in exchange for immunity. Politicians like H.C and banks are the main reason the US is in the state it's in. Credible as a president? No, I don't believe her one bit, nor the people that back her up.

Thanks
    Do you hear yourself as well? a reasonable position or policy? Please tell give me an example of when a politician didn't do something for personal gain. We've got so many of them and yet the electoral system as you put it has been broken for so many decades. I can't believe you actually believe the load of crap you spout. The last comment from you about me gives me everything I need to know about someone who rather insult people instead of have a healthy discussion. Hillary Clinton hasn't done anything that didn't benefit her personally, I don't need Wiki leaks to tell me all the crap she has done, everything is out in the open. Donald Trump might be an ignorant bigot and sexist towards women, but at least the guy speaks his mind and isn't afraid to turn down corporations or banks who offer money in exchange for immunity. Politicians like H.C and banks are the main reason the US is in the state it's in. Credible as a president? No, I don't believe her one bit, nor the people that back her up.

Pediatric Research Equity Act

You've been brainwashed by corporate media and your own misconceptions. I highly suggest you actually look into these matters instead of blurting out belligerent lies and false accusations.

Not every politician is trying to make a dollar, but every businessman sure as hell is.

- - - Updated - - -

but at least the guy speaks his mind and isn't afraid to turn down corporations or banks who offer money in exchange for immunity.
    This is where I'm done. You're so ignorant you haven't even actually paid attention to the past election at all.

Trump was begging for donors, he even gave his donors cabinet positions for donating to him. He also begged the koch brothers then when they decided not to fund him and instead fund house and senate members, he got his panties in a bunch and tried attacking them after dick riding them.

If you think he wouldn't take a 200 million donation to repeal glass seagull (bill clinton did this) then you're as retarded as you sound.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'd rather deal with a business man whom I know will bring business, rather than a politician who will try to take everything you own if given the chance.

I actually don't listen to media and I don't even have a Facebook or twitter or any of those things. That being said I do research and I spend a whole lot of time on the deep web talking to front men. You call me out on making false accusations, I say show me proof.

Thanks
    I'd rather deal with a business man whom I know will bring business, rather than a politician who will try to take everything you own if given the chance.

I actually don't listen to media and I don't even have a Facebook or twitter or any of those things. That being said I do research and I spend a whole lot of time on the deep web talking to front men. You call me out on making false accusations, I say show me proof.
    A businessman will take everything you own if given the chance.

You obviously haven't dealt with any businessmen before. Not all politicians are bad, and not all businessmen are demigods capable of wise and sound judgement.

Your research has not paid off, I suggest you go watch some actual news and stop basing your beliefs off your own stupid opinions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If watching CNN or something is what you mean, then I stopped watching those channels and sources becaue they stray far from the truth, I have a feeling you are like one of those persons that watches news channels all day or reads on their websites about specific things "oh man would you look at that, I'm gonna believe everything I see" The world doesn't work like that. I base my knowledge on a much deeper base of content, one that few people dare tap into. I'm gonna leave that be though, it's nice having a debate with you though

Hope you come to your senses in a few months when the USA has a middle class again and begins to develop like how it did in the 20s and late 50s.

Thanks
    If watching CNN or something is what you mean, then I stopped watching those channels and sources becaue they stray far from the truth, I have a feeling you are like one of those persons that watches news channels all day or reads on their websites about specific things "oh man would you look at that, I'm gonna believe everything I see" The world doesn't work like that. I base my knowledge on a much deeper base of content, one that few people dare tap into. I'm gonna leave that be though, it's nice having a debate with you though

Hope you come to your senses in a few months when the USA has a middle class again and begins to develop like how it did in the 20s and late 50s.
    Instead of making baseless assumptions how about you pick up a book and start reading. Because you're obviously approximately 12 years old and do not have the mental capacity to make sound complex thought processes. In other words you're literally retarded.

Hence why you continue to post completely off topic and irrelevantly. Welcome to the ignore list. Pleb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Trump is a retard. Anyone who voted for him or thinks he will be a good president is a retard.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    He is an interesting character.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This Trump card is what America needed tho and will definitely take all the life points of any country that thinks they can win with a tribute summon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    As a non-american, I find it quite interesting. I wonder how it all pans out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123