Quote Originally Posted by ELGDMV View Post
I sure hope that Nulgath intends to make an AFDL shortcut, because those requirements are just fuckkkkkkkk.

I will get the requirements for the non-ENNH version first, so if it comes out before I continue on to getting the requiements for ENNH+VW, I'll just get the VW immediately because come on who wants the fucking boring houses in AQW...
The whole "fuckkkkkkk" part of AFDL is in how the requirements for "Willpower extraction" are what would seem like a quest to get a hard-to-get item (needs uni 13 for facebreaker of Nul, uni 19, Dragonfire of Nulgaht [Although you just need one and buyback all the rest]) that you would normally feel like you could complete it after a couple days (like if you were getting the blood orb or hex orb). However , that is the quest for the REAGENT which ranges from 1-5 (unless you've seen this post) which is horrendous.

Combine that with the PTSD-inducing fears of not getting uni 35, forcing you to maybe get 100's of uni 34 to complete "Nulgath Demands Work" enough to get uni 35 and you got the most painful quest-chain