I am attempting to find some various functions throughout client.dll. I don't know much about dissasembly but I am trying to work with it. I have a good understanding of memory and assembly. I am currently just trying to find functions names and things and see if I can call them. These are just beginner tests.

I understand the SDK is out there, but some games simply don't have it so I wanted to try and do it manually. At first I read something about the dumpbin command within the visual studio command prompt. I decided to try this and:

Code:
dumpbin /exports client.dll

The only thing there would be the CreateInterface function which was a nice find. I have seen this used in nearly all internal hacks so obviously I a have gotten somewhere with it. Now assuming I can use the GetProcAddress function, I could then go to OllyDbg or another program (maybe recommend me one) that can tell me the parameters I need.

Again, I am attempting to do this without any source because I want to be able to do it on my own and other games as they are released without waiting.