Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

[UPDATE POST] Have CP 4000+ on your main with no risk of a ban!

Hey Guys ever since I started botting I wanted to get my main account leveled up without getting banned so I loaded up my main account and was instantly soft banned. So I came up with a solution and this SHOULD work to make you stronger after the perm ban update. If you ran necrobot from the real site you are not really banned (atleast the bot unipbanned me).

So heres how to get allot of pokemon on your main without risk of being banned.

1. Have an old bot with good pokemon already. If you do not have a bot run a botting application made to look real. I prefer santa monica pier (here is the cords 34.009697:-118.496079)

2. Once the bot is showered in very good cp pokemon STOP BOTTING! Close the bot and never log back in after the update to trade pokemon.

3. Open Nox player (this is like bluestacks but its better), change your cordinates to your exact location where you start playing pokemon every day.

4. Request to trade with your main account and transfer all pokemon over (you might be able to transfer candies and stardust over)

5. Hold onto your bot account BUT DONT USE IT TO BOT AGAIN! Many games ban users who trade with cheaters if the cheater gets caught so never use this account again for botting. You can save this account for leveling up pokemon only.

There you go this is a simple way to get high cp pokemon to your main account. I currently have bots dominating my local gyms with pokemon over 2500 cp. I hope you enjoyed this trick as I am eager to get my bots pokemon onto my main.

This is an update to my previous post because you guys were unsure about this and thought these bot accounts "Wouldn't work".
    Here is my account (botted) and working 100%. I have blocked my name and location to avoid a ban. Yes thats a max level gyarados.

https://imgur.com/a/BjLhz

As you can see this bot account is recent, not banned, and still working.
    This is just an update to show you guys this would of worked if you didnt use your fucking bots and get them banned!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sethss For This Useful Post:

Dakin87 (12-04-2016),Darkseeed (04-04-2017)

Thanks
    thanks for the tips