Very important message
That is enough.
Section is crowded with various threads, and each contains different or same offsets. However, we have MAIN thread for ALL Game Offset/Address/Cheat Engine Table Mega-Thread HERE http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1187425
I would like to ask you to respect all rules. IF you have a actual release, feel free to post it. If you only have Offsets/Addresses, post it in thread above.
Everyone who posted its OWN Offsets/Addresses should post it in thread above, and threads will be closed in 48 hours. All threads with Offsets/Addresses posted from now, will be DELETED and infraction will be given.
I already requested Discussion and Help subsections. That will also help keep release section clean
Section is crowded with various threads, and each contains different or same offsets. However, we have MAIN thread for ALL Game Offset/Address/Cheat Engine Table Mega-Thread HERE http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1187425
I would like to ask you to respect all rules. IF you have a actual release, feel free to post it. If you only have Offsets/Addresses, post it in thread above.
Everyone who posted its OWN Offsets/Addresses should post it in thread above, and threads will be closed in 48 hours. All threads with Offsets/Addresses posted from now, will be DELETED and infraction will be given.
I already requested Discussion and Help subsections. That will also help keep release section clean
