Hey MPGH,

Through my eBay limits raising service I have became quite familiar with eBay's policies and methods. One of the most recent things I have discovered is that certain Fitbits are considered "high risk" items and if you do not have a reputable account (reputable in eBay's eyes = minimal disputes, 30+ seller rep, aged account, etc) your account will be suspended and you will be forced to provide proof of ownership, supplier invoices, and ID to eBay in order to reinstate your account which you cannot obviously do as you are frauding these fitbits directly from the company and dropshipping them to buyers. Even a picture of the items is not enough to convince eBay as I have personally experienced.

I am making this post because I have seen too many people confused and upset asking why their eBays got suspended and I just want to make everyone aware.

FITBITS THAT ARE CONSIDERED HIGH RISK (to the best of my knowledge): Surge, Blaze

All others are fine, if you have had different experiences please post below and I will look into it.