Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You go ahead and decipher my posts how you like. I don't much appreciate people who try putting words in my mouth. I was more than honest with you and you've proceeded to be nothing short of a jackass. You know you're only going to get out of this what you put into it. You go where you like because honestly nothing we say can convince you to do something your mind is probably already settled on anyhow. But with an attitude like that you won't have too many fans.

Thanks
    yeah... since when does a coder care about fans... get real... i could drop a free vip hack and get THOUSANDS of fans... since im still here talking to you means that that isnt what i want

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBFH View Post
    yeah... since when does a coder care about fans... get real... i could drop a free vip hack and get THOUSANDS of fans... since im still here talking to you means that I want attention
    Fixed that for you. I don't understand what is difficult about asking a question, receiving an appropriate answer, and moving on. I've been more than patient with you and I laid it out there so simply. We encourage quality releases so long as they follow the posting guidelines. That is as simple as it gets. You're taking this on an entirely different tangent and it doesn't need to go there. I do think you're confusing real fans with greedy, backstabbing pricks. Oh and since when you ask? Since the beginning of computers. Coders want recognition, not always compensation, for their work. Coders are proud of their work and get more of a sense of accomplishment from feedback than from monetary gain.

Thanks
    wow rough your stupid, he woulda left already if he didnt plan on bein there to code freely what the public wants. now stop being a jerk to him just cuz you want to, some of us believe he will do what we asked. Also his rep should be enough to show he isnt a random noob who cant deliver what he says he will
    [IMG]https://i472.photobucke*****m/albums/rr82/fr93274/Sig3.jpg[/IMG]
    Your jealous of my Sig and you know it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by fr93274 View Post
    wow rough your stupid, he woulda left already if he didnt plan on bein there to code freely what the public wants. now stop being a jerk to him just cuz you want to, some of us believe he will do what we asked. Also his rep should be enough to show he isnt a random noob who cant deliver what he says he will
    His rep? You have no idea what rep is do you? I could literally create someone who doesn't exist, plan a concert, sell out at least 40,000 seats and a few thousand albums all without proving the person exists. It's called hype and people can hype themselves up enough to where it travels by word of mouth. Don't even try me.

Thanks
    dont worry about it... he just showing everyone who he really is... funny actually

here let me not fix your words for you... they speak for themselfs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well on the bright side my words are spelled correctly not to mention what I type actually makes sense. I'm intelligent. Sue me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    His rep? You have no idea what rep is do you? I could literally create someone who doesn't exist, plan a concert, sell out at least 40,000 seats and a few thousand albums all without proving the person exists. It's called hype and people can hype themselves up enough to where it travels by word of mouth. Don't even try me.
    lol maybe you should hit youtube my friend... i have many videos that shows i dont give hype... do your homework... o wait... you told me to do that how funny....

to bad they got other site ads in them otherwise i would post a few just to tick you off

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You won't nor can you make me mad. You're the one who decided to approach this like an asshole. If you turned out to be truthful in all this more power to you. We're not the only coders out there so discovering 1 more doesn't give me a boner or anything. Good for you. Want a cookie? Then reality strikes in. YouTube videos are pirated constantly as are coders' names. The only way you're going to prove to these people that you do what you say you're going to do is to just shut up and do it. This useless banter won't cut it.

Thanks
    lol your a noob i'm on a forum why the f*** would i want to talk normally i have to do enough of that at work so f*** off my language if i wana say gtfo and u can goto h3ll then i will
    [IMG]https://i472.photobucke*****m/albums/rr82/fr93274/Sig3.jpg[/IMG]
    Your jealous of my Sig and you know it!

Thanks
    lol your so funny dude.... you think your so hard...

it makes me laugh... your such a wise person... i had many posts before you came in here and started stuff.

that would be why peopl are mad at you and not attacking me... read the dang posts

Thanks
    will a mod or something please close this post since someone wont let people post about what this was ment for.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Irregardless of how many posts you have on this thread none of them belong in this section. What don't you understand? It's abusing the no spam policy. I don't care what any of these people think of me. I'd rather be an individual than a fucking sheep anyhow. Let them swing from your nuts. I don't care. I know I'm right. Had you at least bothered to post this in the general section it'd be a little different. All spam and poor posting aside I still answered your questing nicely. The most intelligent thing you could have done was take your question straight to the site admin. The forum community does not decide such things. As harsh as it sounds what they think means nothing. But all of that is irrelevant because you failed to ask the site admin.

Go ahead and exercise your last word syndrome. You can do it alone.

Thanks
    wow.... you are really something...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/FHlopjHepEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FHlopjHepEw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast