WTSFast and cheap Fame/UT farming Service [Paypal/CSGO]

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Fast and cheap Fame/UT farming Service [Paypal/CSGO]
Hello the people of MPGH.
Last week I got the must BS mail ever. ''Banned for Exploit'' (pro tip, never try to get free gold without knowing what you are doing)
So I sit here with nothing to do, and now I have decided to start a Fame and UT farming service.

I will give out 1 Vouch Copy. How much fame the copy will be depends on your active fame.
The Vouch Copy will only be given to a Good Vouched Member.
20-500 = 300 Fame
500 - 1000 = 200 fame
1000 - 2000 = 150 Fame
2000 + = 100 Fame

After the vouch Copy is given I will start selling.
So here are my prices.
Alive Fame =
100 Fame = 1USD
500 Fame = 4USD
1000 Fame = 8USD

Dead fame =
For each 100 fame = 0.5USD

For 2000 Dead Fame = 10USD


UTS
We will talk about prices over skype

All Transactions will be made through Paypal, steam or ROTMG items! [ I prefer Paypal ]

My Contact info is:
Skype - Lingon_lars
Steam - Will give out on skype

Please comment below before adding on skype!

Have a nice day everyone
Have you given out the vouch copy out yet?
I can take a vouch copy so you can start selling n stuff:
paris.ktinos (skype)
Not given out the vouch copy yet!
===Vouch Copy Received===

Price: 9/10
1000 alive fame isn't a small amount, and OP provides it for 8 USD. In my opinion, this is really low (compared to other sellers) and worth checking out!

Speed: 9/10
OP was finished with delivering my requested amount of fame swiftly.

Generally: 10/10
OP provides a lot of fame for relatively low prices in quick succession. If you think fame farming services are useless, don't forget that (currently) becoming a weekly legend needs only 4000 fame with the fame bonuses, which can be provided for a cheaper price by OP compared to other fame farming services.

Good luck with sales @LingonLars
Bump to the top!
Vouch copy has been given out as seen on the post above me
Adding you on skype, might be interested in the very near future (:
Added you on skype.
Interested, added you on skype.
Bump to the top!
Note: I will go away for xmas so during 1 week i wont play realm. But i will take orders and start after
Bump to the top! Still taking orders!
Bump! Still taking orders!
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?