Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Question Long time no see

So I've been out of rotmg for something like a year. I would be glad if someone could make a quick rundown on what happened. Is multiboxing still a thing? Did they do any big changes that prevent duping? Is it still safe to run around and pewpew with hacks? Did I miss some huge exploit outbreak?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I dont recomend playing RotMG again and there are games out there that are more worth it.
    I've quit the game after 5 years of knowing it

It was addicting and fun but its not worth playing it since there is no specific goal in this game and i dislike the community a lot

Well everyone his own opinion but for me RotMG is ded

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sumaka10 For This Useful Post:

gimerstedt (12-10-2016)

Thanks
    Game is fun.
    Easy to make money off of.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Just do RWT. Multboxing is "patched". Notifying is "patched". Hacks is "patched".

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The 7th Hokage For This Useful Post:

moot06 (12-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    RotMG was simply addictive and grindy. There is, nor was there ever any end-game content, so the owners sustained themselves by extending the grind. Basically - here's what happened:

>DECA games bought out RotMG
    >They started off with some events and implemented a few new skins.
    >They added a chest event - you can sometimes find a chest in a few dungeons that gave some cool UTs (rarely) and the new 16x16 skin.
    >DECA added pet stones, so pet skins are now a thing, but to a limited extent.
    >They added 3 new dungeons and nerfed Abyss's. This brought 4 new UTs (2 of which are not worth getting and are very mid-tier) and 1 old UT that was removed from the game.
    >Added a cemetary reskin for halloween and readded zombie horde. They added a pretty cool token-like system where when you had collected 50 of a certain item, namely candy-corn (I think?) you can recieve a new skin.
    >After halloween, they reintroduced chest event for OTs, avaliable if you clear all of the enemies (so 100% gaurantee!) that drops new skins, UTs, and alot of pet food.
    >They changed Oryx's castle in newest update released a few days ago. They are planning to add 3 new skins (1 is obtainable rn), a CWand reskin, and a new quiver known as the "Freezing Quiver" that fires 3 projectiles (not yet in game, dug in source), and are potentially adding a new dungeon that I found in the source code known as the Ice Tomb.

That's about it.
    >Added new skins and new pet form stones.
    faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargraarg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to coolguy950 For This Useful Post:

moot06 (12-11-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy950 View Post
    RotMG was simply addictive and grindy. There is, nor was there ever any end-game content, so the owners sustained themselves by extending the grind. Basically - here's what happened:

>DECA games bought out RotMG
    >They started off with some events and implemented a few new skins.
    >They added a chest event - you can sometimes find a chest in a few dungeons that gave some cool UTs (rarely) and the new 16x16 skin.
    >DECA added pet stones, so pet skins are now a thing, but to a limited extent.
    >They added 3 new dungeons and nerfed Abyss's. This brought 4 new UTs (2 of which are not worth getting and are very mid-tier) and 1 old UT that was removed from the game.
    >Added a cemetary reskin for halloween and readded zombie horde. They added a pretty cool token-like system where when you had collected 50 of a certain item, namely candy-corn (I think?) you can recieve a new skin.
    >After halloween, they reintroduced chest event for OTs, avaliable if you clear all of the enemies (so 100% gaurantee!) that drops new skins, UTs, and alot of pet food.
    >They changed Oryx's castle in newest update released a few days ago. They are planning to add 3 new skins (1 is obtainable rn), a CWand reskin, and a new quiver known as the "Freezing Quiver" that fires 3 projectiles (not yet in game, dug in source), and are potentially adding a new dungeon that I found in the source code known as the Ice Tomb.

That's about it.
    >Added new skins and new pet form stones.
    Pretty much. Reskins, character skins, and mystery boxes are just about everything they've done.

Edit: I forgot, the new dungeons too. Worthy mention.
    Last edited by 059; 12-10-2016 at 10:36 PM.
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 059 For This Useful Post:

moot06 (12-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    >2 great balanced dungeons (The Hive which is really hard and intuitive for novices and Puppet Encore for mid-endgame players)
    >new items
    >def price fix
    >pet skins available
    >more content in development

Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
    Pretty much. Reskins, character skins, and mystery boxes are just about everything they've done.
    Sure. Lol.
    Last edited by Plus22; 12-10-2016 at 07:58 PM.
    just stop. come with me son.