Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Could anyone possibly help?

Hi, I have Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for the Computer and I have reached Rank 70 and I have not prestiged. My friend told me over steam that he got Rank 70 and 10th prestige over night and he showed me and I asked him how he did it and he told me. So I tried it and I thought all it did was just put some sort of overlay over the rank image to make it look like you were 10th prestige Rank 70, but I found out that it changed my entire profile and I was wondering if there was a way to get it back the way it was before I did this whole mess... I used a program called "EAM.exe" and there was the playerstats..txt file called "playerstats_100%_complete_lvl_70_max_prestige.txt " and I had to import that. But before I did all of this I Exported my old stats. Everytime I go into the game my Rank is 70 and I am 10th Predtige with EVERYTHING unlocked... Titles, Emblems, Guns, Camo, Attachments and all my stats were reset. Again I had no idea that it change my profile I thought it was just an Image of the 10th Prestige rank. I have saved my old playerstats before I did all of this and if I start up MW2 and ALt+tab out and then Import my old stats it works fine everything is back to what it was. But when I Exit the game and restart it everything goes back to being unlocked... I even played 5 games of Soft TDM and a couple games of Domination. All the games I played were the full length. Is there anyway to get my profile back to the way it was before I used EAM? Here is a link to the program and file I used if you would like to look at it for yourself. https://www.soldiersofmayhem.com/tf/i..._codmw2_v1.rar

I'm just freaking out over this because I do not want to be ban and I do want want to start all over with my Score, K Ratio, etc.

-Thank You

Thanks
    the only way out is to reset everything, look in my signature for a link to the reset guide

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheUser For This Useful Post:

f1n357 (02-27-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    you can reset your rank then find your stats that you exported and use EAM to hack your account back to the your old stats

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ovdoboy For This Useful Post:

f1n357 (02-27-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Really? So all I have to do is is delete all the .stats files, etc. Do I have to play a full game if TDM or something or just delete the files then run the game and import my old stats?

Thanks
    If nothing helps, use my trainer to edit your stats and export the playerstats.txt with eam afterwards..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blubb1337 For This Useful Post:

f1n357 (02-27-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Well I followed the tutorial for resetting ranks but I am still Rank 70 10th Prestige when I launch the game.

Thanks
    There are several ".stat" files in "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\players\" that you should try deleting (BACKUP FIRST!) and then, without rank hacking, go make sure that it resets you entirely...like, play a few games as level 1, and then hack back to your desired rank.

If that doesn't work, then something has really assfucked you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AudiTT For This Useful Post:

f1n357 (02-27-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Yeah, it took a couple of times to reset my rank, but it eventually worked and I went to rank 4 and made a class then Quit. But I have my old settings back. Thank you all so much! You are all Thanked 1000000000 times!