Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    After pretty much a whole day of testing i can safely say that the time it takes to get 28 keys (which *should* be the max amount of keys you can get in one game) after changing round to 50, is of at least 1 hour. I just ended a game at 01:00:50 seconds and got 28 keys. Then, i started another game to see where the game would start giving me less than 28 keys and ended a game at 50 minutes, earning 21 keys.

I may see if ending a game at like 58 minutes would still give me 28 keys or less, but for now as long as you end a game at 1 hour, you *will* get 28 keys which, again, should be the max amount of keys you can get. I wonder if getting a higher round than 50 and ending the game at 2 hours or something would give more, but i don't really care enough to test that.

So long story short, if you want to farm for keys, do this: start a solo game, then change the round to 50 (i usually change the round as soon as i gain control of my character), then idle in the starting room with God Mode for no less than 1 hour (it may be helpful to remember at exactly what time you started the game so you can be as efficient as possible and not waste a minute). Once you're sure you've hit the 1 hour mark (do wait a couple minutes more if you're unsure, it makes no difference), kill yourself or end the game and you'll get 28 keys. I'm pretty sure this is the only way you can farm keys reliably, but since this is so time consuming i do hope i'm wrong.
    Last edited by Fuzen; 01-08-2017 at 06:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    sweet thanks for the info bro they work now lol silly me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Oh and by the way, don't bother wasting time with the time hack, the one to change how fast time progresses in game. I literally just tried getting in a game, changing the Timescale value to 30000.0000, counting to exactly 1 minute and ending the game, and i've tried it twice. The in-game time is 1 hour and 1 or 2 minutes, but i still only get 1 key. Why? Your guess is as good as mine.

I was sure this would actually work, but for some reason it doesn't. I guess i have an idea of *why* it doesn't work, but there's no point in me sharing it as there's nothing we can do about it. So again, best (and only?) way of farming keys is idling the game for at least 1 hour and you get 28 keys.

This is probably the last update i'll give on this by the way so, happy farming and have a great day!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzen View Post
    Oh and by the way, don't bother wasting time with the time hack, the one to change how fast time progresses in game. I literally just tried getting in a game, changing the Timescale value to 30000.0000, counting to exactly 1 minute and ending the game, and i've tried it twice. The in-game time is 1 hour and 1 or 2 minutes, but i still only get 1 key. Why? Your guess is as good as mine.

I was sure this would actually work, but for some reason it doesn't. I guess i have an idea of *why* it doesn't work, but there's no point in me sharing it as there's nothing we can do about it. So again, best (and only?) way of farming keys is idling the game for at least 1 hour and you get 28 keys.

This is probably the last update i'll give on this by the way so, happy farming and have a great day!
    just a random spitball idea. Since the game is based on your pcs clock if u set ur forward ur computers time forward and hour and jumped to round 50 maybe it would work?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Ok, last update i think: i just finished a game at 59:36, and i got *exactly* 27 keys.

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin86 View Post
    just a random spitball idea. Since the game is based on your pcs clock if u set ur forward ur computers time forward and hour and jumped to round 50 maybe it would work?
    Just tried it, doesn't work unfortunately. Good idea though!
    Last edited by Fuzen; 01-08-2017 at 11:59 AM.

Thanks
    Ok, last update i think: i just finished a game at 59:36, and i got *exactly* 27 keys.

Just tried it, doesn't work unfortunately. Good idea though!
    yeah, i tried it too. i was too ashamed to admit failure though. Another thing i tried was setting round to 100 right away. then putting all zombies heatlh on 1 and njust stood in corner for 10 minutes and killed a fuck ton of zombies and quit and i only for 2 keys. So It's not round, kills, or xp based, its just based on the time u play i believe. I dont know if we can mod that tho... Woulda been nice if pc coulda taken advantage of the unlim keys or unlim salvage glitch that playstation got over christmas break with the 12 days bonus giltch.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, i tried it too. i was too ashamed to admit failure though. Another thing i tried was setting round to 100 right away. then putting all zombies heatlh on 1 and njust stood in corner for 10 minutes and killed a fuck ton of zombies and quit and i only for 2 keys. So It's not round, kills, or xp based, its just based on the time u play i believe. I dont know if we can mod that tho... Woulda been nice if pc coulda taken advantage of the unlim keys or unlim salvage glitch that playstation got over christmas break with the 12 days bonus giltch.
    hey what do you think if we can find out how to mod the end round time, and then i bet if we just change the kills to 1000, and it saw that we played for an hour then it would prob work, ya think? I dont know if anyone has or would share the addreess for zombies mode end match round time and and match kills, or possibly end of match xp. maybe we dont even need to change the amount of rounds. INstead just modify the end rounds showed amount of game time/kills/xp/headshots.....
    Last edited by shootermcgavin86; 01-09-2017 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    hey what do you think if we can find out how to mod the end round time, and then i bet if we just change the kills to 1000, and it saw that we played for an hour then it would prob work, ya think? I dont know if anyone has or would share the addreess for zombies mode end match round time and and match kills, or possibly end of match xp. maybe we dont even need to change the amount of rounds. INstead just modify the end rounds showed amount of game time/kills/xp/headshots.....
    I..don't *quite* get what you mean there, honestly. Either way, i think the game cares about real time and not in-game time when giving keys. It only cares about the round you're in, and then it looks at the time. However, it apparently cares about *real* time, as speeding up the time in-game and getting to round 50 in 1 hour (1 minute IRL) only got me 1 key. So i seriously think there's no way we can cheese this, although i have to admit, i don't have programmer skills or anything like that, i only have a limited understanding of how games may work so i'd love to be proven wrong by someone more knowledgeable than myself, and/or with actual practical skills.
    Last edited by Fuzen; 01-10-2017 at 05:26 AM.

Thanks
    I..don't *quite* get what you mean there, honestly. Either way, i think the game cares about real time and not in-game time when giving keys. It only cares about the round you're in, and then it looks at the time. However, it apparently cares about *real* time, as speeding up the time in-game and getting to round 50 in 1 hour (1 minute IRL) only got me 1 key. So i seriously think there's no way we can cheese this, although i have to admit, i don't have programmer skills or anything like that, i only have a limited understanding of how games may work so i'd love to be proven wrong by someone more knowledgeable than myself, and/or with actual practical skills.
    Yeah we cant speed it up i know. But what if you could start the match and instead of multiplying the time so it goes by faster. Instead just modify the address so that it reads Game Time - 88:12 minutes. maybe if we modded the time not using the multiplier that it would accept it is "real time"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    does this game have an anticheat system?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Yeah we cant speed it up i know. But what if you could start the match and instead of multiplying the time so it goes by faster. Instead just modify the address so that it reads Game Time - 88:12 minutes. maybe if we modded the time not using the multiplier that it would accept it is "real time"
    Yeah ok so i understood what you meant then. Honestly i have no idea if it would work, it's possible of course. But i don't know if we'd be able to find a way to do that. Again, i'm no programmer or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by VerziDo View Post
    does this game have an anticheat system?
    And no, it does not have an Anti-cheat system. If you ever want to check if it does or not, you'll see it on the Steam Store page. If a game has VAC enabled, it says where you have like "Single player, Online multiplayer, online co-op, steam achievements, controller support" and that stuff. You can go compare the IW Store page with BO3's for example, you'll see that BO3 has "Valve Anti-cheat enabled" and IW does not. Takes 1 minute to check.

Thanks
    What do I do with the file :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    patched as of todays update hope the creator makes another 1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12