Patched2 killers in 1 game [HOW TO]

Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6
2 killers in 1 game [HOW TO]
Here's how to join a lobby as a killer:
1. Start the game with disabled EAC (you can find how to do it in this forum)
2. Lauch CE and attach it to the game
3. Go to survivors tab and select Claudette
4. Open CE and search value 2
5. Change survivor to Jake and rescan with value 3
6. Repeat steps 4-5 util u get like 10-15 results
7. Select Claudette and go to main menu
8. In CE, you'll find 1-3 adresses with value 2 <- the ones you need
9. Change their values to 268435459. 59 is the Nurse ID, 58 is Billy, 57 is Wraith, 56 is Trapper, 60 is Hag, 61 is Michael
10. Go to survivors, click around on customization, loadout or even change role and go back to main menu
11. Restart the game with enabled EAC and play

To cancel this just select any survivor in survivors tab

If you're having troubles doing that here's a video:
/watch?v=9PV4rGr_KIY

P.S. Hope this will help devs fix it asap
Thanks. it works I just tried it but when all survivors are dead you will be stuck in the game with the other killer. any solution?
How i need to quit the game? Kill proccess? alt+f4?
Can you record a video?
UPD: i need to play survivour or killer?
I did everything and I saw the wraith [cuz I choosed him] at the survivor's side. then I quit the game, enable EAC, but when I start the game, Wraith is not there. claudette is there but wraith is not. any help ?
Quote Originally Posted by xXGhostXx1230 View Post
I did everything and I saw the wraith [cuz I choosed him] at the survivor's side. then I quit the game, enable EAC, but when I start the game, Wraith is not there. claudette is there but wraith is not. any help ?
Yea! The same.
Quote Originally Posted by illustrious View Post
Thanks. it works I just tried it but when all survivors are dead you will be stuck in the game with the other killer. any solution?
The game won't end until the fake killer (you) leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by infa12345 View Post
UPD: i need to play survivour or killer?
Survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by xXGhostXx1230 View Post
I did everything and I saw the wraith [cuz I choosed him] at the survivor's side. then I quit the game, enable EAC, but when I start the game, Wraith is not there. claudette is there but wraith is not. any help ?
10. Go to survivors and again to main menu.
But I did it. I was in main menu and I changed the values to wraith, I went back to survivors and I saw wraith's legs. then I went back to main menu and I closed the game. Enabled EAC started game and claudette sitting with the others.
Then I don't know. I do the exact same thing and it works.
if I did everything right, then I supposed to see the wraith at the survivors's side when I open the game [EAC Enabled] ? or please just do a video about it
Yes, you should see him standing near other survs when you reopen the game with EAC. I'll try to record a video in 1-2 hours
Just figured it out when recorded a video. After changing values just mess around, click somewhere like customization, change role and etc and it should work.
Wait, now im confused. you know what? just make a video ok ?
Added a video to 1st post.
Thanks for the video

- - - Updated - - -

Omg I had fun. I was with wraith and the real killer is hillbilly. that hillbilly is confused so bad lol xD when the survivor saw us he was like : ummmm ...... wtf
Posts 1–15 of 83 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?