Thanks

Smile Please read if you are in oregon and need help getting sober

Hey, new years is approaching.and if you feel like you will either relapse or use during that day please read this post.
    Im going to be attending 8 recovery meetings in the portland/eugene and dales region if anyone is an active drug user, or a recovering addict that needs a ride to any meeting please let me know, ill be going to AA and NA meetings you dont need to participate just having you in meeting is good enough. No sobriety requirement and no commitment. If you need any books im more than happy to buy you basic texts, bigbooks, living sober, etc.
    I also have alot of phone nums for oregon and cali if anyone is in need of a sponsor or just phone numbs pls tell me. Thanks, please dont spam this thread out of courtesy for the active and recovering addict who might need help.

Ill also be attending WAKYPAA and other young people of aa and na conferences and meetings
    Ill also be attending alchathons and narthons during holidays! If you feel like using and need a help please let me know but its up to you like i said, no commitments.

Remember aa and na unity depend on the members willingness to give what we so freely gained.

Please add or pm me for my cell num and dates etc. Im available most of the day and im also elidgible for sponsorship!

Thanks

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

Ally (12-30-2016),Dylan (12-31-2016),GetVandalized (12-31-2016),x12 (12-30-2016)