WTSGaar's Slave's FitBit Service Charge HR $12 | Retail Alta

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Gaar's Slave's FitBit Service Charge HR $12 | Retail Alta
To my knowledge I am the ONLY user advertising ability to get The FitBit Alta in retail!
If I am unable to get Alta in retail you are entitled to a 50% rebate + a FitBit tracker (probably of a charge model)
I currently have one sucsessfully SE of a retail alta and another one pending for @R check the proof section

I can do the Charge HR Replacement too!



I am only taking orders 2 at a time, I will have a waiting list. This is to ensure you get your fitbit tracking information in a timely mannor and to keep myself ontrack!

 
Old thread info


my skype is project_offset or use the skype button under my avatar!


 
FAQ
FAQ
Q: What countries can you do this to?
A: Currently USA & Canada only, Do not ask for other countries
Q:What happens if you cannot get my alta in retail?
A: I will refund 50% of the money and you will still receive a replacement unit of somesort (Probably Charge 1)
Q: How many times can you do this per address?
A: Around 4 times



Terms of Service (By adding me on skype or replying to this thread you agree to these terms of service)


 
T.O.S
Chargebacks will not be tolerated and will result in MPGH BAN!
If I cannot get a sucsessful SE to your address within 48 (excluding weekend hours) I will refund.
PayPal is for trusted users only, Do Not ask to pay in paypal if your a new member
You must tell me how many SE's you have previously done to this address if the order is terminated due to this you will not receive a refund
You understand if I fail to get retail alta, you will get a 50% refund and a FitBit tracker of somesort




Proofs: (NOTE I WILL HAVE MORE ALTA RETAIL PROOF LATER!)

 
A shitload of images






Proof/example of cupon codes.




@Calm has been provided a retail Alta copy for free.
@Ally has been sent a Charge HR replacement unit.
@dianaclarke Is my account provider


*please note, The retail ALTA takes more time, allow upto 5 days for confirmation link*


Please note I AM NOT INTERESTED IN OTHER AREAS OTHER THAN US AND CANADA

Feel free to ask about other FitBits! I can do blaze and others!
Just these two units is what I specialize in
+Vouch reliable guy. I got an Alta that will be shipped to me next week.

Will update once it's confirmed. Dont hesitate to buy from this guy
Have made past deals with this user and i can tell you he is fast at what he does and would definitely recommend purchasing from him since he has the lowest prices currently. Purchase from him while they are still low
This guy knows his shit, been talking to him on Skype.

Would you try doing me one to Aus? We get retail for other shit anyway lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Vaypah View Post
This guy knows his shit, been talking to him on Skype.

Would you try doing me one to Aus? We get retail for other shit anyway lol.
If you get retail for other shit, I think my US/CA method for getting the alta retail wouldn't work or wouldn't require a special teqnuiqe
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post
If you get retail for other shit, I think my US/CA method for getting the alta retail wouldn't work or wouldn't require a special teqnuiqe
Ah damn, GLWS bro.
I've added you, u do Retail to South East Asia?
Quote Originally Posted by Palesantos View Post
I've added you, u do Retail to South East Asia?
US and Canada only
Dealt with OP in the past. Trusted guy.

But please get a thread design
I changed my mind, I will give away a vouch copy to boost sales, Please contact me or reply to this post if your eligable to receive a vouch copy
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post
I changed my mind, I will give away a vouch copy to boost sales, Please contact me or reply to this post if your eligable to receive a vouch copy
will be contacting you
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


will be contacting you
@Ally has been provided a vouch copy, He will be given tracking details and a order link within 48 hours (because its a weekend right now)
added u on skype
Quote Originally Posted by rizman View Post
added u on skype
Talking to you on skype
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?