Thread: I want to learn

Thanks

I want to learn

Okay dads, I wish to become like many of you, but have no place to start.

I want to learn to make my own scripts, understand how bypasses work, understand hacking within dayz and eventually make my own.
    I am willing to learn i just need to be guided in the right direction

(P.S. Please dont take the whole "Okay dads" thing seriously, its a joke... calm down)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Check on other script but dont c/p.

You can have good script exemple from necromancy which is a nice looking menu. You can see how it work, how the options are written etc.
    Dayz standalone currently isnt that hard to script on.

It come to arma 2 and arma 3.

Check your variables and change them. Dont use public script var like Jme_ God_Mode etc since those are mostly detected. You can use any var name exemple one of my script var are bpbpbpbpbp21 and etc.

Do not use createvehicle, player addWeapon etc without a script bypass or if you dont know how to bypass that since battleye script restriction basically easily block that.

Scripted can be log so you can easily be banned if you dont know what youre doing on a server.

For arma 3 the easiest menu script base to start and edit is scroll menu but are easy to detect (player addAction).

Good luck and check for tuts around. Phony tuts or more (scroll menu base) is a good start if u wanna start to try stuff on arma 3 editor and use the ingame executor.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fx666666 View Post
    Check on other script but dont c/p.

You can have good script exemple from necromancy which is a nice looking menu. You can see how it work, how the options are written etc.
    Dayz standalone currently isnt that hard to script on.

It come to arma 2 and arma 3.

Check your variables and change them. Dont use public script var like Jme_ God_Mode etc since those are mostly detected. You can use any var name exemple one of my script var are bpbpbpbpbp21 and etc.

Do not use createvehicle, player addWeapon etc without a script bypass or if you dont know how to bypass that since battleye script restriction basically easily block that.

Scripted can be log so you can easily be banned if you dont know what youre doing on a server.

For arma 3 the easiest menu script base to start and edit is scroll menu but are easy to detect (player addAction).

Good luck and check for tuts around. Phony tuts or more (scroll menu base) is a good start if u wanna start to try stuff on arma 3 editor and use the ingame executor.
    Thank you for this. Very informative. WOOHOOO!!