WTS✪✪✪ G2A REFUNDING ❄11%❄ ★BTC AND PP★ ᐅCHEAP, EASY, INSTANTᐊ ✪✪✪

Posts 1–15 of 89 · Page 1 of 6
✪✪✪ G2A REFUNDING ❄11%❄ ★BTC AND PP★ ᐅCHEAP, EASY, INSTANTᐊ ✪✪✪
ⓘ
Please click anywhere on the picture above to add my skype Lpmcgeeplays
If the refund fails and you have followed our TOS you will receive the money you paid us back.
Maximum order is $150, but please note, after 80$ the chance for complications rise.
Gift Cards and Ingame Items (Skins n such) are an extra 2%
All refunds are oriented around whatever specific item you purchased along with paypal policies, and your specific paypal
account.
 
Other Notes

Small proof:


More will be added soon.
I'll be giving away two vouch copies.

No more steam cards

+vouch helped me. Will update if I get my money back
12%? Meh, I hope you're good at it, gonna contact on skype in some free time!
GLWS
Quick to respond and really helpful. Currently working on a $60 refund
I've done three refunds so far and a fourth one soon.
Bump to the top.
Maximum is 150.
Working on a refund, so far so good. Been very quick and easy.
Will keep this post updated.
Interested. Will wait to see some positive vouches posted before contacting you.
Quote Originally Posted by zapheo View Post
Interested. Will wait to see some positive vouches posted before contacting you.
I've done four now and am about to do a fifth soon.
Money takes 14 days to return so I'll have my post edited then.

Edit:
Could you change my title:
✪✪✪ G2A REFUND SERVICE ❄12%❄ ★ACCEPTS PAYPAL AND BTC★ ᐅCHEAP, EASY AND CUSTOMᐊ ✪✪✪
To
✪✪✪ G2A REFUNDING ❄12%❄ ★ACCEPTS PAYPAL AND BTC★ ᐅCHEAP, EASY AND CUSTOMᐊ ✪✪✪
I would appreciate it, thanks, @Hova @DarkLordXYZ @Psychotic
+vouch helped me a lot, he was really helpful and fast with responds, will update you guys If I get my refund
+vouch... Helped me massively! Very easy instructions and walked through the whole process so nothing went wrong! Fast replies, would definitely recommend and use the service again!
Bump back in business.
Bump still going.
Keep dem bumps up.
added you on skype. my id is tung.an91. Please check! Thanks
Posts 1–15 of 89 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?