A shit ton of items for decent prices
Hi guys,
Sc_rotmg here with a new shop. I recently restocked and here is my current inventory.
https://gyazo.com/af59b5e41fc10056a4964af6d8a75b58
https://gyazo.com/5cd2055b5de611b32ebf6aa6376d959c
Prices:
$1.50 per st (bad ones will go for lower of course, using life pot's price as a base)
$1.25 per ubhp (prices debatable, not set yet)
$2 per skin (my skins are good ones, the ascended sorcs will go for lower)
$0.30 per life (will do cheaper if you buy more items)
$0.15 per mana (will do cheaper if you buy more items)
$0.08 per def (will do cheaper if you buy more items)
$0.08 per att (will do cheaper if you buy more items)
$0.04 per rainbow (will do cheaper if you buy more items)
$1 per shatters/tomb key
$0.6 per ot key
$0.3~ for other keys
(keys prices are all negotiable)
Tops and other items are based on the potion's prices.
Feel free to ask any questions, ALL prices are negotiable to a certain extent.
Payment method is BITCOIN PREFERRED (I WILL GIVE DISCOUNTS IF YOU HAVE BITCOIN), and paypal friends and family for TRUSTED members or maybe some new members if I feel that you are legit.
https://**********.com/addskype/?fac...Aseanchen95129
Vouches:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1178607
I will not be going first unless you are a trusted premium member or a non-premium member with an old account and a decent amount of vouches.
Thanks for looking, and all items are FOR SALE!!!
















Sc_rotmg here with a new shop. I recently restocked and here is my current inventory.
https://gyazo.com/af59b5e41fc10056a4964af6d8a75b58
https://gyazo.com/5cd2055b5de611b32ebf6aa6376d959c
Prices:
$1.50 per st (bad ones will go for lower of course, using life pot's price as a base)
$1.25 per ubhp (prices debatable, not set yet)
$2 per skin (my skins are good ones, the ascended sorcs will go for lower)
$0.30 per life (will do cheaper if you buy more items)
$0.15 per mana (will do cheaper if you buy more items)
$0.08 per def (will do cheaper if you buy more items)
$0.08 per att (will do cheaper if you buy more items)
$0.04 per rainbow (will do cheaper if you buy more items)
$1 per shatters/tomb key
$0.6 per ot key
$0.3~ for other keys
(keys prices are all negotiable)
Tops and other items are based on the potion's prices.
Feel free to ask any questions, ALL prices are negotiable to a certain extent.
Payment method is BITCOIN PREFERRED (I WILL GIVE DISCOUNTS IF YOU HAVE BITCOIN), and paypal friends and family for TRUSTED members or maybe some new members if I feel that you are legit.
https://**********.com/addskype/?fac...Aseanchen95129
Vouches:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1178607
I will not be going first unless you are a trusted premium member or a non-premium member with an old account and a decent amount of vouches.
Thanks for looking, and all items are FOR SALE!!!




















