Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep #3 View Post
    You do have to admit that Hillary wouldn't have done much better. Though I don't support either of them, at least Trump is able to do what he wants cuz everyone is afraid of him and his ridiculous actions.
    Hillary wouldn't appoint cabinet members that think Global Warming is a hoax, cabinet members who think fossil fuels are the future, pick a VP that thinks gays can be cured, or select the head of education to be someone who just donated to her party and has zero experience. I know you seem to think Hillary is some sort of evil mastermind but in reality she did have IIRC the second highest approval rate of all time as Secretary.

Thanks
    You know that Mexico is a major income for the US? My prediction is total isolation of the US if they keep on going. Wonder how that'll work out.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the one aspect you all forget is that this kind of behavior in business is already killing but in politics. If you screw up foreign relationships things might get much worse. So I guess the first step would be for people to stop thinking with arrogance and start seeing that also the US is dependant on others.

Mexico is currently our 3rd largest goods trading partner with $531 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2015.
    Wonder what will happen if the Mexican people don't want to do any kind of trades with you anymore. I'm sure Europe is happy to do trades instead

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    As bad as some of the changes he wants are (building a fucking wall and making Mexico pay for it, ripping up NAFTA, etc), at least he's keeping his word. You have to respect a man who can keep his word, on anything. So fucking rare these days.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456