Thanks

A warning to every Renown farmer, BE is not your biggest worry.

BE will not be the downfall of the renown farmer. Just like in GTA where people spawned money and got it "quicker" than intended, Ubi will eventually have some sort of detection put in. They will figure out what is the max amount of renown you can get in 2 hours, or 6 hours, or 24 hours. And they will be banning those who have exceeded that "statistically impossible" number.

GTA Money spawners thought the same thing as you guy's "Oh it's been a month and nobody has been banned"
    Money spawning went on for months, 5 or 6 before people started getting banned, but they started banning people.... they started banning people. they banned 15% of their players.

Heath my warning... and stop renown farming before they impliment a measure to take care of past, current, and future renown farmers.

Or keep money set aside for when you do get banned, cause this is not a question of IF but WHENg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Thx for reminding me!

Thanks
    When do you think this might start happening? Can I still farm ? I need to unlock 25000 operators.

Thanks
    Sure, that's why I got 3 billion in GTA and no ban (got the money 4 months ago). ^^ Do you really think Ubi keeps timeseries data for every player and every stat? That would be serious memory with no real gain... They could implement something to monitor real time stats like fairfight just for renown. But GTA certainly did not do that and I believe they don't have the data to retroactively ban ppl in r6.
    Last edited by philbert; 01-27-2017 at 03:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by philbert View Post
    Sure, that's why I got 3 billion in GTA and no ban (got the money 4 months ago). ^^ Do you really think Ubi keeps timeseries data for every player and every stat? That would be serious memory with no real gain... They could implement something to monitor real time stats like fairfight just for renown. But GTA certainly did not do that and I believe they don't have the data to retroactively ban ppl in r6.
    They dont need a hell of data. Just check your uploaded savegames with the old ones of server and if there is a huge jump of LVL and Renown (within a short amount of time) u could get banned.

Thanks
    You didn't read what I wrote. As I said they could implement a fairfight like system for renown now and that would of course not need a lot of data. I just said that it is not true, that GTA did it this way, otherwise I would be banned. But to retroactively ban ppl you need to have timeseries data in a granularity small enough to detect misuse. I don't believe they stored player stats in that way because that would be a lot of data for which they would not had any use case until now.
    Let's assume a stat 'chunk' would be 100kb and every minute a stat chunk will be stored for every player. Now r6 has sold around 7m copies I believe, let's say the average playtime is 50 hours till now. That would be 2.1 petabytes of just stat data which they would have had no use for until now and which needs to be maintained. Why would they do this?

Thanks
    I already said that before, people laughed it off.
    I will be here reading the threads when they get booted.

Thanks
    Simple, just change how much renown you're earning or farm for a shorter time, there's always a way around.