Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Well you guys should try this bot!!! this bot is very HELPFUL!!!

Thanks
    i feel like they nerf the drop chance of Uni 13. if anyone can check it, i would be appreciated.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pingu sohan For This Useful Post:

halilabi26 (02-08-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweexPT View Post
    Its not about not killing, it skips it, when i start it, the first place is faerie, then it goes to kill slugfit and after the 5 slugfit horn, instead of going to kill fire imps, it just goes to citadel, it never even tries to go and kill fire imps, ive tried your 2 bots, the FixFirstOnly and the FixBoth. If it works fine for you, can you upload the one youre using? because the ones youve published are jumping off the imp part after all a very good bot indeed!
    Just wait for the bot to finish, my dude. It shouldn't skip them it most likely just comes later. And if it does skip them, you must have messed with the advanced functions because it is impossible for it to entirely skip an area, as it has the advanced function that it only joins the next room if you are in the predetermined room with the required amount of temporary item (i.e dark makai fangs) or inventory item (i.e. aquamarine of nulgath).

Quote Originally Posted by halilabi26 View Post
    there is a problem at Makai Fang Part bot leaves room before getting 5 Makai fang is that intentional or not? it decreases effiency can you make the bot leave when it gets 5 makai fang.
    It does this because there is an advanced function that moves you to battleunderc if you have 5 makai fangs OR 24 aquamarine of nulgath. I think Pingu Sohan did this to actually increase efficiency, but I could be wrong.

It moves to battleunderc before getting 5 dark makai fang after the first cycle because it is actually more efficient, as it might kill way more dark makai than you need before cycling through the advanced functions again, maybe even twice before it got 5 dark makai fangs. Thus, it actually IS more efficient this way, I believe. Just let the bot run its course. This bot is already more efficient than other Ceremonial Void Knight Sword pet Quests as it utilizes advanced functions to move onto next quest requirement once you've got the required amount of temp item or Aquamarine of Nulgath.

If it really bothers you, you could try removing the advanced function that reads "If Room Name tercessuinotlim and Inv Item ID". (I think that's what it is) That will most likely fix it, but I have already gotten Void Highlord Class and max Nulgath reagents again, so I haven't used this bot in a while. Let me know if that fixes that "problem".
    Last edited by jokster901; 02-10-2017 at 01:11 PM.

Thanks
    mate in citadel it only kills two makais then joined to battleunderc is this going right?
    Last edited by markgwapo; 02-14-2017 at 05:54 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by markgwapo View Post
    mate in citadel it only kills two makais then joined to battleunderc is this going right?
    Yup, it will cycle through again and complete the quest once it reaches tercessuinotlim and kills more dark makai. If you want to, you could remove the advanced function that reads "If Room Name tercessuinotlim and Inv Item ID", but it's not necessary as efficiency might actually go down doing so (although only slightly at most).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jokster901 For This Useful Post:

pingu sohan (02-15-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Actually, i had added that when i was teleporting to Boss cell once i had 5 Fangs, to help in easy turning in of the quest and to facilitate easy room jumping, but then decided to drop the idea as the monsters were weak anyway. And in the end it turned out that i forgot to delete that, and it got approved, hence i couldn't change it, and felt that there was no need to. Doesn't make that big a difference anyway.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pingu sohan For This Useful Post:

xXx_Shadow_xXx (02-15-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pingu sohan View Post
    Actually, i had added that when i was teleporting to Boss cell once i had 5 Fangs, to help in easy turning in of the quest and to facilitate easy room jumping, but then decided to drop the idea as the monsters were weak anyway. And in the end it turned out that i forgot to delete that, and it got approved, hence i couldn't change it, and felt that there was no need to. Doesn't make that big a difference anyway.
    Ah, rip. To me it actually makes sense, though, as Dark Makai fangs aren't 100% drop and it may cycle through a few times before getting all of them, so it's faster to just go onto the next part and come back when it finishes everything else. Maybe I'm too optimistic? Hahaha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Hey, it isn't working for me
    I've tried everything, even trying to start it from another Battleon room; it just stays in Battleon, although the Attack Random Monster command is active. I've followed every step and only changed the skills and drops, it's the same with both versions of the bot

I have the 300 AC version, dunno if it has to do with it
    If you could help me, please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalexandro View Post
    Hey, it isn't working for me
    I've tried everything, even trying to start it from another Battleon room; it just stays in Battleon, although the Attack Random Monster command is active. I've followed every step and only changed the skills and drops, it's the same with both versions of the bot

I have the 300 AC version, dunno if it has to do with it
    If you could help me, please
    WOW! HOW CAN YOU BE SO LUCKY! 300 AC! Anyway, yea that's the problem. Best fix, Start the bot in faerie's private room. Else, Add this command to the advanced menu:
    if room-battleon, Label-38254,quantity-1; Join room-faerie-999999, cell- TopRock, Frame- Left.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by pingu sohan View Post
    WOW! HOW CAN YOU BE SO LUCKY! 300 AC! Anyway, yea that's the problem. Best fix, Start the bot in faerie's private room. Else, Add this command to the advanced menu:
    if room-battleon, Label-38254,quantity-1; Join room-faerie-999999, cell- TopRock, Frame- Left.
    Thanks!
    But, umm, did you mean to start the bot in the private /faerie and to add the advanced command if going to /faerie didn't work, or to do both?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalexandro View Post
    Thanks!
    But, umm, did you mean to start the bot in the private /faerie and to add the advanced command if going to /faerie didn't work, or to do both?
    Ah, I apologize I haven't checked this thread in a while.

I should have realized that the ID for the 300 AC pet would be different, and included the fix in the OP. My apologies for not adding it. I figured 99% of people didn't get the 300 AC pet, so it wouldn't be a problem. The ID for 300 AC pet is 38254 (thanks to @pingu sohan

1.) First, make sure to replace the quest ID 5662 with 5659
    2.) Go to advanced functions and click "If room name battleon and Inv item ID : 38275" then click Remove
    3.) Go to "Advanced Menu" (you will likely need to widen the bot window to see the whole thing)
    4.) Type:
    battleon in Room Name:
    38254 in Label
    faerie-999999 in Join Room
    TopRock in Cell:, and
    Left in Pad:

5.) Click Join Room if Item in Inv
    6.) Select it in Advanced Functions and move it to the top of the advanced functions using the up arrow at the bottom

It should look like this:

(Or without the if Room Name tercessuinotlim and Inv item ID ... if you removed that as well, which I would advise)

7.) Save your bot and name it whatever you want; make sure it has .dmbot extension
    8.) Load and Enable Bot

OR

1.) Go to advanced functions and click "If room name battleon and Inv item ID : 38275" then click Remove
    2.) Save your bot and name it whatever you want; make sure it has .dmbot extension
    3.) Manually go to faerie-999999 and go to the room with Aracara in it each time you want to bot VKS quest
    4.) Load and Enable bot

Probably better to do the first one once and then just Load, and Enable Bot. Slight hassle once, rather than slight hassle every time you want to bot.
    Last edited by jokster901; 02-22-2017 at 01:09 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jokster901 For This Useful Post:

Nalexandro (02-23-2017),pingu sohan (02-23-2017)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast