1.3.1 - Duplicate items / Farm blood points and mm.
Hello,
I saw the thread "Survivor Disconnector" and people said it was useless cause you can cheat with cheat engine, this thread will be all possibilities by using CMD/Net limiter. Cons of using this is that EAC will never detect you for changing the memory of the game and you have a lower chance of getting banned cause you are just disconnecting your internet and the devs would never know if its just bad internet or you abusing this exploit.
Status: 100% Undetected
You will not be banned, they can't detect this until they make a client update, also I highly doubt they will ban you for having bad internet
What is needed?
You don't need to download any custom file to use this, safe from malware and do not risk getting your computer infected. But I recommend using Net limiter because it's faster when disconnecting, it's almost instant.
You can find netlimiter on netlimiter(DOT)com
Farming BloodPoints:
Net limiter:
CMD.exe:
Duplicating items:
This requires item and friend(s).
Net limiter
CMD.exe
This work for dailies, items, blood point, and if the killer is about to kill you disconnect your internet to save your items.
If you have any questions feel free to ask, I couldn't provide images or youtube clip because I am not allowed to post links.
I saw the thread "Survivor Disconnector" and people said it was useless cause you can cheat with cheat engine, this thread will be all possibilities by using CMD/Net limiter. Cons of using this is that EAC will never detect you for changing the memory of the game and you have a lower chance of getting banned cause you are just disconnecting your internet and the devs would never know if its just bad internet or you abusing this exploit.
Status: 100% Undetected
You will not be banned, they can't detect this until they make a client update, also I highly doubt they will ban you for having bad internet

What is needed?
You don't need to download any custom file to use this, safe from malware and do not risk getting your computer infected. But I recommend using Net limiter because it's faster when disconnecting, it's almost instant.
You can find netlimiter on netlimiter(DOT)com
Farming BloodPoints:
View
Net limiter:
- Start DeadByDaylight game.
- "BE A KILLER"
- "CREATE A LOBBY"
- Press ready and wait for game to start.
- Open Net Limiter
- Find Steam Client Bootstrapper
- Set UL Limit to 1 B/s
- Wait for all to disconnect
- Disable when you see "Victory"
- Enjoy 7,5k blood points.
- Repeat

CMD.exe:
- Start DeadByDaylight game.
- "BE A KILLER"
- "CREATE A LOBBY"
- Press ready and wait for game to start.
- When you are ingame => write ipconfig /release
- Wait for all to disconnect
- When you see victory => write ipconfig /renew
- Enjoy 7,5k blood points.
- Repeat

Duplicating items:
View
This requires item and friend(s).
Net limiter
- Be a survivor.
- Equip cool item.
- Queue up with friend(s).
- Find your friend(s) ingame.
- Open Net limiter.
- Set Steam Client Bootstrapper to UL limit 1 B/s or 1 KB/s.
- Tell them to grab the item and do the same.
- Enjoy your free duplicated items.
CMD.exe
- Be a survivor.
- Equip cool item.
- Queue up with friend(s).
- Find your friend(s) ingame.
- Use cmd.exe => ipconfig /release
- Tell them to grab the item and do the same.
- Enjoy your free duplicated items.
This work for dailies, items, blood point, and if the killer is about to kill you disconnect your internet to save your items.
If you have any questions feel free to ask, I couldn't provide images or youtube clip because I am not allowed to post links.
