Thread: Refund for eBay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Refund for eBay

Anyone know if eBay refunds are possible? The order is about 300$ CAD, and shipped with Fedex and tracking number. It's some company that sells a bunch of shit, idek, and is not a chines seller, let me know if its possible.

Account has a bunch of purchases, about 100+ and bunch of reviews, and few refunds but on cheap items though.

Thanks
    If you ordered a few items say, I received the package, but (something) was missing in the package
    Its also unethical

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Magz12 View Post
    If you ordered a few items say, I received the package, but (something) was missing in the package
    Its also unethical
    He might ask for item back, in which case I don't want to send it back xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheTofu View Post
    send junk back. they cant do shit with it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    ebay scamming is the easiest shit. this coming from a seller. Just chargeback via paypal

Thanks
    worest he will file a case with the post office and Ask for it back. He might also file a police report or at lease report you for fraud. DO a different site.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FamousDex View Post
    ebay scamming is the easiest shit. this coming from a seller. Just chargeback via paypal
    its easy as shit but risky for anything over 50$ or so. I legit had a issue one time and i had to wait for the carrier to contact me for my refund.
    btc for sale skype me 7-25% dogo69423xx2
    I am also selling ebay+paypal accounts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Those who chargeback on eBay are cunts of the highest order...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Truthist For This Useful Post:

Cadized (02-04-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthist View Post
    Those who chargeback on eBay are cunts of the highest order...
    Lmfao justify yourself please sir

Kid literally had a refund for Amazon not so long ago, lmfaooooo okay bud just leave. Oh let's not forget the Apple refund he did in which case the delivery man faces consequences and has risks of losing his job, if he meets couple of cunts like you. Oh but that's okay! Lmfaoo you fucking idiot, god damn
    Last edited by Cadized; 02-04-2017 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    whenever a new ebay refund threads people starts saying that "dont refund ebay" "you are a cunt to refund ebay" but they do fuck someone else while refunding others companies. Lmfao

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Thief For This Useful Post:

Cadized (02-05-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    not a fan of screwing with ebay or any similar site with small business / individuals.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lmfao justify yourself please sir

Kid literally had a refund for Amazon not so long ago, lmfaooooo okay bud just leave. Oh let's not forget the Apple refund he did in which case the delivery man faces consequences and has risks of losing his job, if he meets couple of cunts like you. Oh but that's okay! Lmfaoo you fucking idiot, god damn
    Im not a fan of scamming anything or anyone where the loss is on the shoulders of an individual. A delivery man may or may not get sacked but it won't come out of his pocket. When you scam an ebay seller, the financial loss will be purely on the seller. It's unethical and a cunts trick but hey, i guess you have no principles. So go ahead and i hope it backfires and its you who gets screwed over.

Thanks
    Im not a fan of scamming anything or anyone where the loss is on the shoulders of an individual. A delivery man may or may not get sacked but it won't come out of his pocket. When you scam an ebay seller, the financial loss will be purely on the seller. It's unethical and a cunts trick but hey, i guess you have no principles. So go ahead and i hope it backfires and its you who gets screwed over.
    exactly this you poor idiyets

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't know if you're a moron or this is just a meme. You fucking did an apple refund, where the delivery guy WILL HAVE FINANCIAL LOSS IF HE LOSES HIS JOB, in which he does get a infraction and investigation when this happens. You a a clueless idiot and don't know how these refunds works. Let's not forget about the Amazon refund you did, which also affect people. I mean if you were all clean and shit you can say this, but kid literally has a bunch of refunds in which he fucked over so mpeople. Either an idiot or a memer

HAAHAH DID YOU JUST SAY YOURE NOT A FAN OF SCAMMIMG?? LMFAOO YOU LITERALLY JUST COMMITED A CRIME OF FUCNING FRAUD LMFAOOO Fucking idiots.
    Last edited by Cadized; 02-05-2017 at 06:14 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadized For This Useful Post:

Portgas D. Ace (02-07-2017)

Thanks
    I don't know if you're a moron or this is just a meme. You fucking did an apple refund, where the delivery guy WILL HAVE FINANCIAL LOSS IF HE LOSES HIS JOB, in which he does get a infraction and investigation when this happens. You a a clueless idiot and don't know how these refunds works. Let's not forget about the Amazon refund you did, which also affect people. I mean if you were all clean and shit you can say this, but kid literally has a bunch of refunds in which he fucked over so mpeople. Either an idiot or a memer

HAAHAH DID YOU JUST SAY YOURE NOT A FAN OF SCAMMIMG?? LMFAOO YOU LITERALLY JUST COMMITED A CRIME OF FUCNING FRAUD LMFAOOO Fucking idiots.
    that is if you do it wrong and make it seem like its the carriers fault or do too many company's where they report to the carrier like apple to same address. I doupt once in a while would hurt a carrier. Your hurting a ebay seller and a carrier with ebay .You really think the seller wont contact the carrier if there is tracking?
    Last edited by dogo69; 02-06-2017 at 10:52 AM.
    btc for sale skype me 7-25% dogo69423xx2
    I am also selling ebay+paypal accounts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dogo69 View Post
    that is if you do it wrong and make it seem like its the carriers fault or do too many company's where they report to the carrier like apple to same address. I doupt once in a while would hurt a carrier. Your hurting a ebay seller and a carrier with ebay .You really think the seller wont contact the carrier if there is tracking?
    You are so brain dead, doesn't matter if you do it once, you are not the only one. Couple more poor people like you and it's add ups, which does affect it overall anyhow. And it does affect the carrier sir, you saying the box is empty and think there's no investigation? First thing they do is go to delivery guy and question him and if it happens again it raises suspicion.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadized For This Useful Post:

eclip.SE (02-07-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast