Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by _Papyrus View Post

yea mate cause it isnt u who started it right?
    play the victim card
    Can any of you fucks literally read like at all?

I clearly asked them to enlighten me about the scam so I could understand it a bit better and understand to why he was asking to spam some kid in Steam because xx reason, I now understand that MPGH community is rather brain dead little fucks who can't be comprehensive even a second but complain about how I do things and start to insult me for it...

Thank you for being such an autistic little assholes, because CLEARLY I am the fault for not being able to find the original thread to what was really going on, because autism in this forum means nobody cannot explain what is going on and/or are unable to link certain thread, cos u know, they're fucking retarded and mentally challenged.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iute View Post
    Vaypah scammed people of MPGH.
    Oh lol. What a ******.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseSensitive View Post
    because CLEARLY I am the fault for not being able to find the original thread to what was really going on
    YES!!!! THAT'S WHAT I WANTED

BEEGG ON YOUR KNEES BITCH

seriously though you could have said that earlier and just everything will be ok

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post

YES!!!! THAT'S WHAT I WANTED

BEEGG ON YOUR KNEES BITCH

seriously though you could have said that earlier and just everything will be ok
    This right here, proves me that people are still unable to link me the thread to make me up to date.

Maybe this is also a very reason to why many MPGH members who have been applied for MPGH staff hasn't gotten it - and this is a clear indication to that.
    Many of the forum users instead get cocksucker tag for what they are doing.

They're unhelpful when the person did originally ask them to enlighten the said user (that being me in the current situation), but whatever. I guess I'll be always the person who gets flamed at because I'm a black sheep in a forum where people are as pathetic as they are in person and most likely have zero friends outside of the internet = is explaining to me why they are such cunts on the internet...

MPGH is MPGH, there will always people who are either helpful and follow the rules, than those who are people like this humanoid fuck.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

This right here, proves me that people are still unable to link me the thread to make me up to date.

Maybe this is also a very reason to why many MPGH members who have been applied for MPGH staff hasn't gotten it - and this is a clear indication to that.
    Many of the forum users instead get cocksucker tag for what they are doing.

They're unhelpful when the person did originally ask them to enlighten the said user (that being me in the current situation), but whatever. I guess I'll be always the person who gets flamed at because I'm a black sheep in a forum where people are as pathetic as they are in person and most likely have zero friends outside of the internet = is explaining to me why they are such cunts on the internet...

MPGH is MPGH, there will always people who are either helpful and follow the rules, than those who are people like this humanoid fuck.
    people are so sick of you
    why are you trying so hard, your posts are like a newspaper. this supposed to be kinda normal and funny and i think you are really having a hard time
    i feel sorry for you and oh well...rip

i'm a nice and kind person, i do no personal attack & drugs and i help users in any way i can
    my girlfriend play bf4 with me and loves me and i love her, i don't rage hack in games only release cheats for mpgh users to have fun

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post

people are so sick of you
    why are you trying so hard, your posts are like a newspaper. this supposed to be kinda normal and funny and i think you are really having a hard time
    i feel sorry for you and oh well...rip

i'm a nice and kind person, i do no personal attack & drugs and i help users in any way i can
    my girlfriend play bf4 with me and loves me and i love her, i don't rage hack in games only release cheats for mpgh users to have fun

If you were a nice person, then you would not have gone on a road like you did, and simply gave me a link that I asked for so I could know more.

Yes, my posts are like a newspaper because it really does annoy me when people cannot understand the simplicity of a request to share a damn link, it wouldn't be like this if some of you aren't that stupid and done what I was asking for, and this wouldn't have happened in the first place, but knowing how "nice" people are in this forum, then I am not going to ask for anything any longer, because every time I do, I get hated, flamed for no reason. Of course, I will be having a hard time when people in this community make it hard for me.

How hard could it be to explain something to another person so they can understand what the hell was/is going on?

I'm a nice person as well, maybe rude at the times - but when people act like fucking assholes to me, then they get the same back from me because how they are acting towards to me, I don't care about the backslash or anything alike.

I'm ending this right now, cos I'm hated for stupid reasons, yet I'm not a cocksucker so the hate I get is something I shouldn't be deserving, but again this is an internet, and MPGH has always hated me for retarded reasons.

Have a nice day.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

If you were a nice person, then you would not have gone on a road like you did, and simply gave me a link that I asked for so I could know more.

Yes, my posts are like a newspaper because it really does annoy me when people cannot understand the simplicity of a request to share a damn link, it wouldn't be like this if some of you aren't that stupid and done what I was asking for, and this wouldn't have happened in the first place, but knowing how "nice" people are in this forum, then I am not going to ask for anything any longer, because every time I do, I get hated, flamed for no reason. Of course, I will be having a hard time when people in this community make it hard for me.

How hard could it be to explain something to another person so they can understand what the hell was/is going on?

I'm a nice person as well, maybe rude at the times - but when people act like fucking assholes to me, then they get the same back from me because how they are acting towards to me, I don't care about the backslash or anything alike.

I'm ending this right now, cos I'm hated for stupid reasons, yet I'm not a cocksucker so the hate I get is something I shouldn't be deserving, but again this is an internet, and MPGH has always hated me for retarded reasons.

Have a nice day.
    HQ: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1224759

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...ed-vaypah.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ghlight=vaypah
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1218923
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1219596

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl For This Useful Post:

Charion (02-14-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    spamming him won't do any good, he'll just shrug it off in no time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345