Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

KRelay Settings Won't Change

Theme, Style and Default server are always the same after I change them and restart KRelay.

UPDATE:
    Played with Krelay.exe and changed the default server and the theme, style so just for people that are looking for this here it is

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeceDaBeast View Post
    Theme, Style and Default server are always the same after I change them and restart KRelay.

UPDATE:
    Played with Krelay.exe and changed the default server and the theme, style so just for people that are looking for this here it is
    It has always worked for me, maybe the location you have your k-relay at it cant edit the config file without admin rights? Which leads me to the next part, you can always open the file "K_Relay.exe.config" and change the settings in there (while k-relay is closed), and then open k-relay and the settings should be what you set them as.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by toddddd View Post
    It has always worked for me, maybe the location you have your k-relay at it cant edit the config file without admin rights? Which leads me to the next part, you can always open the file "K_Relay.exe.config" and change the settings in there (while k-relay is closed), and then open k-relay and the settings should be what you set them as.
    Thats what i was saying i did