Thanks

I keep getting the "d'oh this isn't good error" when I try to load the .swf file(mac)

But when I go to system preferences, adobe flash player doesn't show up in the bottom left corner so I can add the .swf file as a trusted location

how can I fix this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darealv View Post
    But when I go to system preferences, adobe flash player doesn't show up in the bottom left corner so I can add the .swf file as a trusted location

how can I fix this?
    Did you look on the forums at all before posting? Honest question.

Sticky post in the subforum we are in: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1108239
    Another post targeted specifically for macs (although its the same processes either way): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1221047

Thanks
    yeah the problem is I have the flash player projector installed on my mac but it's not showing up in system preferences

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darealv View Post
    yeah the problem is I have the flash player projector installed on my mac but it's not showing up in system preferences
    Did...did you...did you read the thread i linked? Im not sure what "showing up in system preferences" has to do with it at all? Open your flash player (dont load the game yet), right click anywhere on the screen, and follow the rest of what the thread i linked says.

Thanks
    I know this problem, pre easy to fix. First download flash player and download the version for safari, not the one for chrome. Once you do that, the flash tab will show up in your system preferences. After that add the your .swf file to the trusted locations and your good to go. Btw for me when I play only thru flash player my fps is shit, you should try playing thru to steam and replacing your ROTMG file. Message me if you want to play thru steam. Goodluck <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Go to setting. Click flash player. Click advanced settings. Click trusted locations, and then add your client to it. Once you do so do NOT move your hacked client from wherever it is.